Catching feelings

I replied to the message & said " okay we on our way " .

iMessage from Malcolm : " We " ?

I texted back " yeah me & my friend Janay . "

iMessage from Malcolm : oh , the junior ? Lightskin ? The fine one .

I replied saying . " yeah 😂 that's her but we on our way . " He never replied but I'm pretty sure he got the message .

I called my lil brother Chris up & told him to go on without me. He seemed to not have no problem with that .

I turned to Janay and laid my hand across her shoulders . " you good? " I asked

She replied with a little smirk "yeah".

Even though I know she was still mad. I felt like it was totally my fault for all this even happening to her . So I said

" well which part was you mad about ? You being called my girlfriend or.. .

She stopped me before I could even continue my sentence " no that's not why " looking away shyly . " oh okay I said .

As we walked to the bustop across the street from the park . We sat there about a total of ten minutes in Dead silence just looking at each other for a bout 10 minutes . Until the bus finally decided to show up , thank God !

We got on the bus & headed to the back .

" let me get the window seat !" Janay said while laughing

" no no no ! I laughed " while scooting into the seat next to the window .

She stood their & gave a puppy dog face.

* ANGELS POV*

I know this is all a science project but she feeling me . I'm not go lie either I think I like being this way & I'm feeling her too .

I couldn't do it . Her face broke me down .

" Whatever Ugly here " as I scooted out the window seat .

She stuck her tongue out at me . The bus driver yelled " can you two take a seat so I can get this bus to where it need to go on time ? "

I looked at Janay . See mane getting me yelled at I laughed as I sat down next to her .

" Big baby " she said while smiling & playfully pushing me .

The whole ride to Lenox seemed so short . Maybe because me & Janay was having so much fun on the bus . Taking selfies , & bothering people just having fun .

The bus stopped exactly in front of Lenox Mall. We got out & headed in . I texted Malcolm to see where he was at .

Imessage to Malcolm :

Aye bro where you at ?

iMessage from Malcolm :

At the food court come on I'm waiting on you .

I grabbed Janay's hand & we headed to the food court . There standing in the chick -Fil-a line was Malcolm & two other kids . One girl one boy .

Janay & I walked over still holding hands .

*ANGELS POV *

I didn't even notice we were still holding hands like this . Janay seemed to have a tight grip on my hands . As if she didn't want to let go .

" Hey What's up Angel & hey to this one fine lady standing in front of me ." Malcolm said . Janay didn't take much interest in his words she replied to him with a calm " thanks " .

"Mmm" the girl said .

" oh yeah ! Angel & Janay meet Luke and Lanie " Malcolm blurted out .

* ANGELS POV*

Lanie was a caramel skin girl with brown contacts . She seemed to wear her natural hair which was medium length & curled . I noticed she had her nails painted cocaine white & her & the guy Luke where matching from head to toe. With Army fatigue long pants , a black shirt & some black & white Rosche nikes .

"Hayy Angel & Janay " Lanie said . She hit Luke . Luke speak . He licked his lips & rubbed his little beard on his chin . " what's up yall ? Looking away .

Janay replied "Luke don't act like you don't know me " .

I was surprised I wonder how the two knew each other . Everyone's eyes grew big except Luke & Janay's