❤️

We saw Trenice sitting on the side of my mamas bed crying . I felt like a bad daughter when I saw some one else get there before me . Me and Trenice wasn't on good terms at all . I don't even know why she was here . I really didn't care for the good part I saw my mama lying in the bed even though she was unconscious . It felt good to see her even if it was my last time . I made a sound making it known that I was in the room . Trenice turned around with tears in her eyes .
" Hey Angel " she whispered .
ANGELS POV
I know it wasn't the right time for this but I gave her a dirty look . How could she even think of talking to me ? How ?
" Angel I'm sorry , I know I was wrong for being a ass and just wanting attention " .
I didn't accept the apology just yet . It wasn't that easy to get off the hook .
" Trenice whats wrong ? You kissing my ass all of a sudden "
" Angel my mom died in the accident in the car crash earlier " she didn't make it to the hospital like your mom did . "
I shed a tear .
" you know I don't have no one to stay with either but my brothers and I can't stay with them . You know how they was when I was in elementary school .
Janay walked up with her hand around my little brothers shoulders .
" Trenice stood up to her feet and said to Janay
" I'm sorry , that I brung drama to your life I'm sorry that i didn't even know you but I was judging you like I had known you forever . I'm just sorry for everything "
Janay Gave a quick sincere look and replied "Its alright " . I was feeling bad already that I knew in elementary school Janay use to lock herself in the bathroom When her mom wasn't home because her brothers used to try to rape her .
I told Trenice she could stay with us and I asked could I have a moment alone with my mother .
I rested my head on my mothers arm & I couldn't do nothing but cry . She coughed once or twice but never seemed to open her eyes . Janay came behind me running my shoulders comforting me . I ended up falling asleep right next to my mom .
The next morning I woke up looking for my brother I was so worried . He wasn't in the room . Then Janay & Him came walking in with breakfast . I noticed the monitor began to beep . The doctors came rushing in the room . I figured it was time for her to go I told my brother to kiss her goodbye one last time as I squeezed her hand very tightly . I sat back in the chair & cried . They had warned me that she went into a comma I either could pull the plugs or keep it going .