Chapter 24

I pinned her arms to the bed . Kissing her soft pink lips rubbing her . She begins to moan softly in my mouth .
" Angel I can't take NOMORE"
I didn't care I kept going . Rubbing in between her legs faster and faster . She arched her back .
" Baaaby " she screamed Locking her hands in my hair . Soon after Her juices leaked all on our sheets . I stopped smiling knowing that I pleased her and these sheets most defitnley had to get washed . I let go of her hands crawling up to the bed laying down . She laid her head on my chest & curled up . Next thing I know she was sleep and so was I .
I was wakened up by the front door closing . I slid Janay off of my chest Laying her head on the pillow . It was Monday afternoon and I had an interview for a job.
***********************************
TRENICE POV
Today was Monday and it was going to be my first day stripping . Well even having a job period . Before I went in for work . I decided to stop by the corner store to pick up some sun flower seeds and a pack of gum . I walked in the store and headed to the back of the store where I picked up the bag of sunflower seeds and some trident layers gum .

" That will be $4.56 "
I reached into my purse & pulled out four dollars and fifty cents . I looked up .

" Sorry I don't have six cents but I have fifty"

" It's alright Shawty it's on me ."

" Hey , don't I know you from somewhere ? " I asked .

" No , you don't know me . But I'm the stud from the other night . That you Kinda made mad acting all cocky and shit " she said ringing up the items and putting them into a plastic bag that had red thank you words all over the bag .

I raised my right brow .I felt bad

"well I'm sorry, like I said the other night I didn't mean to sound stuck up or anything I just have a lot of shit going on and ain't feel like being bothered . "

" it's okay Shawty , you ain't got to explain nothing to me plus I don't wanna hold you up so ima let you go "
She handed me the plastic bag and I waved goodbye and quickly rushed to the club so I could get there early and on time .
When I walked into the club . There he was greeting me . He grabbed my hand and led me to some back room .
There was makeup , big mirrors , doors , and a lot of costumes and heels .
When i walked in the room I got a lot of stares i don't know if it was because I was new maybe ? Or if because I was pretty or maybe because he was holding my hands . But to be honest I didn't really care . It was a couple of girls sitting in front of mirrors applying make up but he took me into a room with a door . Inside the room was a big bag and two Mac bags .One big , one small .

" Baby girl this is all for you" you deserve to be treated like a queen .
I was confused and shocked . What does this man think we're dating ? No I just work for him . But if he wants to spoil me than let him .

" You're up in 25 minutes baby girl don't disappoint me "

My heart dropped I've got to pull this off . I firsts opened the little Mac bag which had no make up in it at all . Instead it had a couple stacks . maybe like 5,000 in there . I thought maybe he do this to all his newcomers for appreciation . I stuffed the money into my locker and stuffed my purse into my lock inside the room . I then opened up the Big Mac bag to see a whole supplies of make up . And in the other two bags was a lot of lingerie for me to Dance in and about 3 pairs of heels .
************************************
I got ready I had on a pink tight dress & tall 6 inch silver heels and bright pink and yellow makeup with my hair wand curled . As they introduced me on stage as " Strawberry" I walked on stage and got a lot of claps . Music started playing and I quickly grabbed the pole swinging around it . I then jumped up and hung off of it with just my legs holding me up making my dress rise . I slid down the pole and began to walk in the audience . I gave a couple teases and shook my ass in the people's face while they put money into my g -string . I was quite enjoying this .
I had been dancing for 3 hours on and off stage . I was tired my feet was hurting and my ass was sweating . I was in my dressing room when I just had on my matching black bra and panties . Black walked in and slapped me .