Lil Boo Part 2 .

I got up & put my phone on the charger as I headed to the bathroom to go take my shower . The water was warm & it made me take some stress away from the all the b/s that was happening the past few days . When I got out i decided to straighten my hair . I put on my gym pants & sports bra & headed downstairs to my moms room .

" Ma ? Where your flat iron at ? I said busting through her door " . She was laying in the bed playing candy crush as usual .

" HELLO ! Where is it ? I laughed "

" oh child you not go talk to me like that it's in my bathroom " I walked in her bathroom & got it . I came back out & ran up stairs to the guest bathroom . Since my bathroom was already filled with heat from me just taking a shower .

I went into the guest bathroom & plugged up the flatiron . I turned it on & went in my room to grab my phone while I waited for the flat iron to get hot . Janay had texted me . So I decided to save her number under

"L I l B O O🙌😍"

L I l b o o - hey I'm bored & have nothing else to do so I decided to hit you up cool ?

I replied back - yeah sure you good .

L I l b o o - am I bothering you ? It's just that I really like you

I replied back - nah lil mama you cool .

I grabbed my composition notebook off the edge of my bed to record my data .

I wrote down in the notebook

Day 1: the first day of the project people stared at me kind of funny . & Trenice started to call me a "dyke"

Malcolm started to take interest in me for the first time out of the whole school year . I closed the book & hid it under my mattress making sure no one would find it .

I went in the bathroom & straightened my hair . After a long 15 minutes of straightening I was done . I unplugged the flatiron & went into my room . I snuck under the covers & prayed to

Myself as I fell asleep that night

* beeep beep beep *

I strectched my arm across & quickly hit the snooze button on the Alarm clock it was 6:50 & I had so many bags under my eyes . All I could think about was Janay I dreamed of Janay & all . It was pretty weird because I never saw myself going with another girl . I always found it nasty . But I guess you never know what you like I until you try something new .

I went into my bathroom & washed up .

When I came out I took out my black & white original Nike roshce with some skinny long Nike joggers & black nike jacket . I zipped the jacket all the way up to my neck since I had a sports bra under it . Then I grabbed my pants off the bed & slipped into them . I walked out into the hall way barefooted & knocked on my brother's door .

" Yeah ? " he said

" Do you want a toaster strudel for breakfast ? " I questioned

"Yeah i don't care "he replied .

"You need to hurry up its 7:38 now "I said.

Rushing downstairs I went in the kitchen & opened the box of toaster strudels & I stuck them in the toaster . I ran up the stairs & grabbed some black nike socks & my shoes . I ran back downstairs & took the toaster strudels out the toaster . I walked into the living room & sat down on our brown sofa putting on my socks & shoes . My brother was walking downstairs fully dressed for the first time he was on time .

" Go get your toaster strudel from the kitchen it's sitting on top of the counter next to mom's purse & get mines too ."

"Okay ! He declared when you comeback down here I'll be outside waiting . "

I ran upstairs & grabbed my binder, my pencil , my black studio beats & my phone . Putting my pencil behind my ear & putting my beats on my neck while connecting them to my phone .

I walked downstairs & exited the front door just as the bus was pulling up .

My brother & I a boarded the bus . I walked back & saw Janay smiling . I decided to put on my big girl draws & sit next to her this morning .

" Good Morning Ugly I said smiling .

Morning big baby " she said

"You still coming over after school to help me paint right ? " You can't back out of it now I said laughing . "

"DUH!" Why would I back out I love to paint . She exclaimed

"Oh really ? You do so since you love to paint I guess your going to love to help me redecorate my room too ? "

"Don't get your hopes up I said painting" she laughed .

"Let me see your phone "I said

She handed me the hot pink iPhone . I clicked the home button .

"You know this got a code on it why you so difficult ?" I said smirking .

She turned the phone facing her way & put in the four digit pin.

I clicked the camera app & raised up

The phone to take a picture for my contact picture . She kissed my cheek in the picture & I started to blush . She laughed

"There see perfect contact picture !" she grabbed the phone out of my hand & set it .

We finally arrived at the school & the bell was already ringing . We entered the school & went or separate ways . That whole 8 hours of school all I could think about was that kiss on my cheek .