Chapter 20

Trenice POV
Quan looked confused as in why I couldn't just give him my number but oh well . I don't need another stalker on my hands so I'll just call him when I'm ready .
After he finished putting his number in my phone he smiled and walked away saying, "Be sure to use it now . "
I smiled at him turning around walking the other way to game stop Where Chris had said he been wanting to go forever .
When we was in Game stop I've never seen Chris so happy after his mom passed . I readjusted my bag on my shoulder .
" Can you buy me this Neesie ? "
I didn't want to tell him no because I barely had money but I couldn't tell him no . So I used my last $50 dollars .
" Since I bought this game you know this is your Christmas gift right ? " I asked Chris
He smiled . " Yeah okay he laughed thank you , thank you , thank you !"
It made me happy to see Chris Happy For once .
My phone vibrated in my pocket so I grabbed Chris walking to the Exit .
Until A man turned around and tapped me on my shoulder .
" How old are you ? "
I hesitated to answer .
" I'm 19 " I said nervously .
" You have a really nice body and you can make some money off of it . The Man said .
I was Confused . I guess he could tell I was because his shiny head began to sweat . He just gave me a card with a number on it .
" If your interested , just call me by tonight , and he walked away . "
****************************************************
When we reached the house . Chris was knocked out . I mean knocked out . Slob coming from the side of his mouth and all . So Janay stayed in the car while me and Angel got out trying to rush the bags in her room so Chris couldn't see what he got . After about 15 mins of running back and forth we was finally done getting the bags out the car . Christopher had really gotten a lot of stuff . Jesus , I wonder how Angel Brought all this stuff I thought to myself .
After we was done putting the bags in Angel room . Janay & Christopher got out the car and I proceeded to my room .
My room was upstairs too but on the other side of the hall . The house was pretty big .
First thing I did was took out my iPad. I continued to youtube & typed in my favorite song .
I'm like hey what's up hello . I began to sing . Fetty Wap - Trap Queen .
I grabbed my purse and took out the card the man handed me . I sat spinning around in the chair .
Should I ? " Fuck it " I sighed .

" Ima just call "
I dialed the number and not to long did the person take to answer .
A deep voice answered the phone .
" Yo "
I was scared and began biting my nail .
" Yoo " the void called out again through the phone .
I finally decided to speak .
" Yeah hello . I'm the girl from the mall " I said nervously . My voice began to crack a little .

" Oh yeah . He cleared his throat . So I own the Strip Club Dazzling Diamonds " on 57th . You ever heard of it ? "

" Yeah" I replied
" Well I don't normally do this but I'm interested in asking you to take a job as a stripper . I'm not going to look for a answer tonight but call me tomorrow with your answer . It's good money . You'll make a thousand or more a night .
My eyes widened in shock .
" A thousand ? I asked " .
" Yeah a thousand " , " One , Zero , Zero , Zero .
" Okay I'll call you tomorrow with my answer . " I hung up .
************************************************
LIKE & COMMENT ❤️
VOTE ❤️
SHOULD TRENICE TAKE THE JOB ? ❤️
Leave your thoughts & opinions in the comments ❤️