Title your Story Part

School had went by fast . In last period Mr.Douval was telling us about the colonial America until the bell decided to ring . I was so excited . I raced out the classrooms door & into the hallway this was the first time I actually got straight on the bus after school . I a border the bus & headed to the back . I sat in the window seat knowing Janay likes it .

After 2 minutes Janay was entering the bus staring at me as she walked back . She leaned on the chair "now why would you do that you know I like the window seat " she giggled.

"Why not ? I like the window seat to anyways were going to the same place so what does it matter today ? "

"Okay I guess . " she said as she sat down next to me .

The bus had finally left the school & we were on our way . Our stop was the first stop to get dropped off since some of the kids only rode in the morning . After 15 minutes of busy school traffic . We finally reached the front of my house I saw Chris get off & Janay was getting off the bus I followed behind her .

When I got to the front door my brother had already unlocked the door . He turned around and stared at Janay .

"Soooo who is she ? "He asked

Janay's laughed "hey I'm Janay & I'm your sisters ..

*ANGELS POV *

For a second I thought she was going to say girlfriend .

"I'm your sister's close friend . I'm just over to help her paint"

"Mhmm okay " he said laughing Unsurely .

We walked in the house & of course mom wasn't home Beacuse she dosent get off of work until 2:30 in the morning .

I led Janay upstairs to my room she layed her bookbag on my bed .

" your room is So big man " she laughed

" Not really I said " .

" yes it is ! She laughed . "But anyways , I forgot my clothes to change into you have anything i can paint in ? "

" well i don't have no little booty shorts or croptops that you might want to wear " I said laughing .

She rolled her eyes "whatever "

I walked over to my drawer & grabbed some black jordan gym pants & a sweatshirt . Then I walked over to her & handed them to her .

"Here cry baby " I said