68

Lee Hyunjin's POV

"Doctor Lee?" I detached myself from Heejin when Nurse Yizhuo peek inside the room

"Doctor Shin said you need to go to room 025" room 025? That's Ms Choi's room

"Why? Did something happen?" I got up from the couch and Yizhuo didn't answer my question

"Ning what happened?" she just look down and I jog out of the room to. I enter the elevator and press the button that says 2. I feel my anxiety going up while thw elevator goes down.

It finally did and I quickly run to Ms Choi's room. I opened the door and I saw Aeri placing a white blanket over Ms Choi's body.

"Halmeoni" I feel my knees getting weak as I walk towards her bed. I saw her family at the corner crying and Ryujin is shedding tears too.

"Ryu..." I called her as I grab Ms Choi's cold hand

"She gave up already Minyoung-ah" she sniffs and wipe her tears.

"Are you really that tired, halmeoni?" I whispered and caress the back of her hand using my thumb. She's such a wonderful person, she makes everyone smile with her silly jokes and all of the nurses, doctors and her fellow patients are friends with her.

My colleagues starts gathering up here at room 025 to see her. I didn't even realized that I'm crying already. Her youngest daughter enters and we all look at her in pity as she cries loudly.

"Eomma" she take removes the blanket from Ms Choi's face and she cries harder. I can remember myself 10 years ago with my mom.

All of my frustrations are coming back and my chest feels so heavy now.

"EOMMA" her voice is filled with agony and all of us here in the room is crying.

I can't take this anymore. I went out of the room and went to 4th floor to my office. I sat on my chair and my head starts to hurt again. I've been experiencing this headaches these past few months but we didn't see anything wrong when I came to Ryujin.

"Don't forget about me okay?"

"Hyunjinie pabo~"

"Jini pabo"

"Let's go to our secret place again?"

"Baby look I draw you!"

"It's a cat!"

"Hyunjin-ah are you jealous?"

"I won't talk to him again. I promise"

"Babe"

"Let's go downstairs I cooked tteokbokki"

"Love"

I slam hands on my table as my headache became worse. I opened my drawer and grab my pills. I put one in my mouth and drink a lot of water.

I think my memories are coming back but it's getting mixed up. I don't know if I'm a fucking player or what but sometimes it's that blonde girl, the brunette and Yeji. I still don't have an idea who Yeji is but if she's really my wife why is she not looking for me? Does she have a new family now? Or she's from my past life?

If she suddenly shows up someday and tell me we're married, I'm gonna file a divorce and marry Heejin. I don't care about my past and all I care about now is the present.

I don't care about my memories. All I want is just Heejin. Just her.