Loser walks home

TJ'S POV

"MM let me guess.. A tiny person with a love for cars that is UNNATURAL and an attitude problem" the boy grinned, turning around to me as I loosen my grasp around his face letting go as I gasp dramatically.

"JIMMYYY IT IS BAD TO TALK ABOUT YOURSELF LIKE THAT!!!" I snort put jumping onto his back as he laughed at the comment. Whilst we were messing about the street race between Rome and Brian against the knuckle heads had began.

"Alright. Let's do this, bro. I'm gettin' that orange one. You ain't ready, Fabio!" Ro cackles to himself.

"All right. You each got a barrel to go around down at the end of the road. The second wave gotta sit tight till your partner crosses this line right here. First team to go down and back twice wins the race. At which point, the losers will hand over them keys. Otherwise, you'll be eatin' breakfast through straws from now on." Tej explained to the four men in front of him. The two opponents looking smug and highly unimpressed, they were so going to play dirty.

"Comprende?!!" I shout over to the men whilst hopping off Jimmy's back

"I get it." Fabio smirked softly at me, causing me to scrunch up my face slightly, shuffling closer to Jimmy once again. "Oh this means you too." Tej nudge his head towards to Roman, to which he responded with "I got it."
I slightly started to zone out until the  loud roaring of an engine caused me to look up at the cars. "Oh shit." I mumble as the doubt of Rome not winning before it had started began to hit me as the cars screeched off.

"Come on Rome!!!" I cheered trying to lift his spirits, not that he needed it because even if he lost this his ego wouldn't be affected by it.
We all watched intensely as the cars sped down the road Roman falling behind before Brian and the second knucklehead sped off as I watched silently praying Brian won. A small amount of anxious bubbles riled up in my stomach, I quickly looked away after the cars had sped passed the barrels in order to seduce the amount of nerves building up. Until I heard cheering my eyes had been glued to the random small billboard advert, looking towards them before running up to Brian "You did it!!" I smiled to the elder blonder as everyone on hopped into different cars as I jumped into the passenger seat next to Brian "Get to walking Fabio." Rome taunted as all five vehicles sped off as I hung out the window sticking my middle fingers up at the two men standing there.

After driving for a couple minutes in silence Brian looked towards me "Me and Roman have to go somewhere so I'm going to drop you off at the garage." Brian spoke to me softly as I hum in response looking towards him "Verone stuff??" I say just as softly as he did. "Yeah Verone stuff.. You ok with me leaving? I will be back as soon as I can then maybe we can go on a drive if you want." Brian smiled at me gently pulling up to the garage slowly as I hummed a little response "Yeah sure. At least you told me this time, even if I didn't have a choice." I scoffed softly getting out the car. Brian quickly grabbed my wrist "Hey, hey watch the attitude, there's clearly a lot we still need to fix here.. That I need to fix here but we are going to have to do that after all this is dealt with." He spoke staring into my eyes as I glared at him scolding "Yeah, I'm sure you think that, let me go now." I rolled my eyes pulling my wrist out of grip "You two have fun." I spat slamming the car door making Tej, Jimmy and Suki to stare at me awkwardly as I walked to the stupid boat house Brian was staying in before opening and slamming the door behind me catching my fingers in the door which ended up swinging back open slightly due to the impact "FUCK!!" I yelled out in pain pulling my hand towards me closing the door again sighing.

I slowly walked over to the couch laying down on it holding my left hand tight on my chest mumbling to myself before the door slowly opened causing me to jump back up. "Cali?" Jimmy softly whispered stepping in as I quickly flicked stray tears off my cheeks "Yeah J?" I say my voice slightly cracking before I cleared my throat looking up at him as he walked towards me "Uh- Tej wanted me to come check on you." He rambled sitting next to me as I nodded slightly, laughing softly "Yeahh, sure he did J, I am fine my fingers got caught in the door, stupid fingers." I looked at my fingers as they had started to bruise as Jimmy gasped dramatically "Noo not your little baby fingers" Jimmy cooed stupidly trying to make me laugh, which he succeeded at. "I do NOT have little baby fingers!!" I laughed softly as he nodded pulling a stupid face "Yes YES you do Cali." He laughed as I got up walking over to the cabinets getting out a bandage wrapping up my 'baby fingers'. "Do you want to come play cards with me Tej and Suki?? It will be fun and I bet you could get a ton money out of Tej, he is super competitive." Jimmy smiled giving me goofy puppy eyes as I laughed nodding "Yeah sure why not?" I start walking over to the door holding out my hand out for him as he took it before we ran out over to Tej and Suki, to my surprise Roman and Brian were standing there, both staring in concern at me before looking at my hand that was interlocked with Jimmy's making me look away from both of them.

"Tej, you about to lose your garage. We go race for cash but when I step on the gas, my nitrous go blast leave your ass in the past" Jimmy started rapping slightly fully confident as I laugh as Tej rolls his eyes "Whatever, man." Tej sighs out "I'm a low-budget mechanic, but I overcharge. Pay me! Let's go, man." J continued slamming down his cards on the table as I jokingly hype up my friend. "Pay me my money. I told you, man." Jimmy gassed himself up as Tej looked over J's cards that were slammed onto the table.

"This is my garage Royal flush. Give me this, man." Tej kisses his teeth, his voice coated in laughter as he took the money off of Jimmy as I pat his back "Maybe next time J." I giggle softly knowing he most likely wouldn't win next time either. "Put that money back on the table. You know it's mine next hand." Jimmy whined as everyone laughed at him. "Jimmy, how're you gonna pay me back if you keep losing to Tej like that." Brian chuckled hitting his back softly.

"I'm going to crash Tej. I'll catch you tomorrow, you coming Lia?" Brian stated as he slowly started walking looking back at me making everyone glance towards me bringing me to look at the floor in discomfort from the sudden attention and shrug. "Uhm I will be there in 10?" I mumbled playing with my chain as Brian nodded "Yeah that's fine." He smiled softly before walking off.

A/N

Hey guys I know it has been super long I just have really struggled to get my ideas through in this chapter in a way that it would make sense lol but thank you for being so patient, the next updated should come much faster than this one.

Comment and Vote if you can Thank you guys for so many reads recently it is much noticed I promise.

~A