Cockiness

Cockiness
Suck my cockiness
Lick my persuasion
Eat my words and wise
Swallow your pride down
Rihanna x Cockiness (Love it)

**

"damn Tremaine, let me finish getting dressed" I yelled at Trey through the other side of the bathroom door. He was rushing me to go with him out to this club he was hosting. I hated it when he rushed me, that's like spitting in my fucking face or stepping on my fucking shoes.

"Mane, hurry the hell up, we gotta go now" he aggravatedly replied, walking off.

I rolled my eyes, flipping the curls in my hair that perfectly bounced back. Dulce was coming with us. Ima admit and not be a bitch for the first time but she was looking cute today. Like that's some good points for you bitch. She really was trying to score tonight and get some good dick.

I laughed at myself as I unplugged everything in the bathroom, I wiped the marble sink and grabbed my make-up bag along with my iPhone.

I was sporting a Jimmy Choo body dress that had a slit going down the right and left side of my legs. Revealing my perfect caramel skin tone and smooth pretty legs. Keshia was watching the kids tonight and that was perfect. I just didn't want that bitch feeling like I owed her something or some shit. Like bitch BYE! You can gone somewhere, irrelevant ass.

I grabbed my Jimmy Choo tote bag, walking down the hallway, my Jimmy Choo all red heels screaming against the floor as I walked. My Christian Dior perfume reeking from my body. Trey was at the door, talking on the phone, his dimples slightly exposing as he spoke.

He turned to look at me as I got closer, he smiled "yo, you really trynna have a nigga miss out on business"

I laughed and playfully hit him, walking in front of him, "Trey, shut your ass up" I walked to the all white Range Rover. Sat inside was Dulce. She was looking down at her phone and I examined her all black natural hair that went past her shoulders.

I walked to the passengers side, getting in.

"Ew, Carmen. Take that lipstick off" Dulce spoke.

My head shot at her and I rolled my eyes, getting comfortable in my seat, "bitch, I look good. Please, don't make me smack you Dulce"

She sucked her teeth probably doing some extra shit but by now I was closing the car door.

Trey got inside, starting the ignition, turning up the radio and driving off to their destination.

Once we arrived my body instantly felt the atmosphere. Tonight was definitely gonna get set the fuck off.

I looked at the people in the crowd. They was looking good and some mo shit.

I was feeling wickedly sexy and extremely horny. Trey was gonna get the time of his life tonight. We walked inside the club and I did a little dance as Trey held my hand, pulling me through the crowd as he nodded to people, dapped them up and made his way to the VIP section.

I grabbed a Hennessy from the lady who was tipping them off. Trey held on to my left hand as I had my drink in my right.

"wassup?" Trey nodded to someone and we were inside of the VIP lounge. I didn't know but Dulce's ugly ass was following behind us. Once I sat down beside Trey she plopped down right by me.

I looked down at my iPhone and texted Keshia back.

Keshia: turn up for me Babyyy | 10:32PM

Me: 😂😘☺️ bitcccch when will I not? Xoxo | 10:35PM

I locked my iPhone, flipping my bouncy curls and starring at Dulce, some guy was whispering something in her ear.

"that sound good" she replied and whispered something and he walked off.

"He ugly" I said, admitting the truth. He was dark with baldness, he was muscular but unproportioned like Dulce.

"Bitch you always got something smart to say, stay the fuck over there" she rolled her eyes, taking a sip of her drink.

I took one of mine and smiled, "you sound mad"

Dulce looked at me and laughed. I laughed too.

"I need another drink" I said after I downed the rest of my Hennessy. Dulce agreed and we made our way to the bar. We couldn't take 2 steps without someone trying to stop us and talk. Like move, get y'all dusty asses on. I got my nigga and ain't no nigga on Trey's level. And thats a fact.

As the night moved forward me and Dulce was cutting the fuck up as the music got better.

"Bitch you guessed it!" I rapped along as Dulce finished it, "you was mothafuckin RIGHT"

My hips moved to the beat as the drinks I had was going to my head. The DJ beats and mixes were on point.

The slits in my dress were definitely exposing every moment I moved my hips. I didn't see it but I caught Trey giving me a death stare every time I look his way at the table he was sitting at. It bothered me because on my life this nigga was burning his eyes through me.

Before I seen it coming he pushed his way past the crowd and snatched me up. He yanked my small arm with force, slightly lifting me off the ground like I was some fucking rag doll.

I tried to pull away but his grip was strong as shit. I didn't know I would be in fucking trouble for dancing. I was enjoying my night what the fuck was wrong with Trey.

"Trey, let me go" I yelled as he pushed through the crowd, his jaw clenching and him yelling, "move" until we got out into fresh air.

"what the fuck?" I yanked my arm but only for his grip to get tighter as the valet tossed his keys to him.

I tried to keep up with his pace as he dragged me to the car but I'll end up almost tripping over my own fucking feet.

"Trey!" I yelled, still yanking my arm. I was a little tipsy but not that tipsy to not know that this nigga lost his fucking mind.

"yo, I'm tired of yo ass wildin' the fuck out Carmen" he barked, opening the car door for me and LITERALLY pushing me inside.

I saw rage all in his eyes, "we're at a fucking club. Suck it up, stop being a Debby Downer" I laughed, pushing his buttons as I watched as he walked to the drivers' side and I reached to shut my door myself.

I know Trey and I know he hated when I challenged him and caught attitude quick as hell. But he knew who he fell in love with.

Trey started the ignition, maneuvering his way out the club and down the streets of Dallas.

I burped, turning up the radio that was currently playing "Rich Gang x Lifestyle"

I let my window down to get a fresh breeze of the air and Trey turned the radio off.

That's when I went off, "pull over" I yelled, hitting the dashboard which caused him to stop the car in mid-traffic, he could've fucking killed us.

"on my life Carmen, hit my shit again and ima rock you to sleep" he threatened. I knew he was true to his word even though he never hit me but when Trey's mad, he's REALLY furious.

I sat back and the whole ride was silent and full with tension. I hated Trey sometimes. We were both stubborn and both wanted our ways which made us bump heads time from time. Once we got inside the condo, Trey was making demands, "yo, call Keshia. Tell her ass drop my baby off now" he was taking off his shirt as he walked to the laundry room.

I pulled my heels off, rolling my eyes at his controlling, mood-swings having ass. I called Keshia and let her know to drop Azaria and Xanana off.

I showered and awaited for my princess and nephew to come. Trey can kiss my ass.

***

Don't forget to vote!