Need A Drink

A/N: SOOOO, like sorry for the longgg wait guys. My security system to my computer blocked me from the internet, so everytime I log on, it shuts down. Well, now it's fixed & now I'm gonna start updating [[: Thanks to everyone who motivated me to keep writing. At first I thought yall wasn't gonna like it. Lol but now I see. Welll.... ENJOY!

I just need a drank, got too much on my mind dawg and I just need a drank- Plies

It was 1 at night & me, Trey, Jay, Dulce & Azaria were at the studio wi. Trey as he got his song together.

"drop that beat one mo' time Jay" Trey said to Jay. I was layed on the couch wi. Azaria under me covered in a blanket. I'm gonna be here 100% to support Trey but he throws that shxxt in my face like I need to be there.

"we're not married" I remind him & it shuts the whole thing down. Dulce was sitting next to me painting on her iPhone & rubbing her belly. Dulce isn't nothing but a front, forreal. She's trying to get publicity off of 'claiming' she's Lil Wayne's baby mama. Like, bitch, No! Come up wi. something better. But hey, we'll see once the baby comes. I still can't trust Dulce, not to tell her about Jay & how I feel. Dulce snickered a laugh. I yawned, "what's so funny?" I asked her. She looked at me & laughed again, "this dumbass Tweet tho" She showed me her phone & I looked at the screen,

I read out loud, "you're ratchet & Caramel is the Carmen because she's ratcheter". I shook my head. See, I'm cutting the grass & I'm beginning to see the snakes. My own sister? Laughing at someone tweeting shxxt about me? No. That's why I can't trust her.

"that's funny forreal Dulce?" I scoffed. She laughed again, "no, it's just... random for someone to say that about you"

"well at least I'm 'topic of conversation'" I pointed out because it was true. No one was talking about Dulce, not tweeting her or nothing. If they did it was about how disgusting she could look in her photoshoots when she's naked. The only video she looked good in was 3.6 Mafia's Freak'. They made her look as if she didn't have any rolls. I don't even understand how she has them, she never gave birth. Dulce has a nice shape but not nice body. I mean, you know how those Mexicans bodies could be. No offence & Dulce is like that.

Dulce sighed, "Carmen, get out of your feelings girl" she said. I sat up, scooting Azaria aside.

"Don't fucking tell me what to do Dulce! You could go back to the MIA wi. mommy" I yelled. Trey & Jay eyes were on us. Dulce waved me off & continued wi. whatever she was doing. I found that HIGHLY disrespectful. I got on my feet so fast, & slapped her.

"don't think your slick Dulce!" Trey & Jay ran towards me & held me. Jay helped Dulce up who was yelling. I'm not gonna lie. I'm still holding that anger in from when we fought that day. I just had to let it out. Dulce was yelling things but I couldn't hear because Jay took her out the studio. Azaria began crying. Trey pushed me against the wall, "calm down. Damn. Wtf is wrong wi. you Carmen?" he yelled. I pushed him away, "Trey don't start wi. me. I've been by your side since day one. When you needed me I was there! So don't push the bullshit in my face!". Trey laughed in anger, "I appreciate that shxxt too Carmen & that's why I got love for you. But it's not about that, it's about you & the shxxt you do. I understand what's going on wi. you & yo sister but to be smackin her ain't cool. At all" He yelled. I rolled my eyes, "I'm just tired" I stated walking off.

I could feel his anger build up. He walked behind me as I walked over to Azaria & picked her up. I rocked her in my arms as she slowly fell asleep. Trey starred at me, "it's crazy how I have to deal wi. yo shxxt & everyone elses. But you, giving me problems. I don't need em, so imma need you to stop the damn drama babe." He said. He starred at me even longer. It made me feel uncomfortable, very. "okay, Trey, from now on you don't have to deal wi. me or my shxxt. I'll just go home".