One Plus One (1+1)

If I aint got nothing, I got you

If I aint got something I don't give a damn, cause I got it with you

I don't know much about algebra, but I know one plus one equals two

And it's me and you, thats all we'll have when the world is thru

Cause baby we aint got nothing without love

Darling you got enough for the both of us

So come on baby, make love to me - Beyonce (1+1)

***

"babe, you want an egg sandwich or something?" I asked Trey from inside the kitchen.

"it doesn't matter," he answered, walking into the kitchen with Azaria hugged to his hip, he walked over to her high chair and sat her in it. I walked over to her high chair with a bowl of eggs and pancakes that I cut into small pieces. I placed the bowl in front of her.

"you sure you don't wanna come?" Trey asked as he sat in the chair next to Azaria's high chair. Trey's going on tour today, out of Dallas. Something that I need to do, leave fuck ass Dallas. And since Dulce is here, I can go with him while she stay and babysit.

I shook my head, "no bae, that's your thing, have fun doing it." I grabbed a plate, walking back to the table to Trey and pushing it to him.

"and you can have fun doing it with me guh"

I did a small chuckle, "nooo, go nigga and have your time" I said smiling while sticking my finger in Azaria's mouth and moving the food to her tongue.

"let her eat by herself, she a big girl" Trey said, slapping my hand away from Zaria's mouth.

I sucked my teeth and watch Zaria struggle with swallowing a piece of pancake.

***

"imma miss you" I pouted, falling into Trey's chest.

"imma miss you too" he kissed my forehead. I lifted my head up and kissed his lips, non-stop.

"you guys are so weird" Dulce muttered as she walked pass us down the hall, disappearing around the corner. Me and Trey laughed.

"I like your shirt babe" I said, tracing my finger down his button up.

"so do I, that's why I bought it" he smiled. I chuckled and kissed his lips again.

Trey grabbed my hand and pulled me into the bedroom, pushing me up against the door causing it to shut close. I grunted in pain as he held my arms above my head.

"you gonna miss me?" he asked, licking his lips causing them to shine. I could feel myself getting wet.

"yessss." I whined, lifting my knee and rubbing it against his erect dick that poked out of his jeans. He smiled and slammed his lips into mine, I felt his warm hands against my thighs as he pulled down my sweats along with my thongs.

I was already wet as a damn ocean. He dragged me to the bed and laid me on it and stood up as he slid out of his jeans, his dick bulging out of his boxers. He slid them off, revealing his long, juicy penis. I moaned looking at it.

Trey hovered over me, putting his hands on my knees, spreading my legs the furthest they could, and started to rock himself into me.

His dick went deep, growing fatter with each thrust.

"Damn that shit wet." he chuckled, his stomach muscles tightening.

I smirked a little and squeezed my pussy against his dick, causing him to moan lowly under his breath. His eyes never left mine as he gyrated his dick inside of me, our breaths coming heavier. He thrusted a few more times before turning me over, laying me flat on my stomach with my legs far apart and Trey closely between them, Trey had his hands pressed down on my back, making sure I didn't lift my body.

He was ramming himself inside of me, the bed bounced from the force.

"Damn." Trey groaned, going harder.

My moans sounded more like cries, quickly they escaped my mouth. I felt my body flutter and his dick began to swell and I knew we both were going to break. My juices quickly dripped down my leg,

"I gotta--" I was cut off my another one of his deep strokes, "I gotta peeee"

"Nah uh, that ain't pee baby.." He kissed my back and thrusted harder, poking me deep. I suddenly felt my body shake and spasm and my juices flowed down my leg.

"Oh shit." Trey threw his head back and bit down on his bottom lip hard, I put my hands on his shoulders and brought my pussy down on him hard every time he rammed himself in.

With one last moan, and one last thrust, Trey busted deep inside of me, my pussy dripping against him.

"what the fuck Trey?!" I yelled, punching him in the chest.

He groaned, pressing his body on mine, "I'm sorry, that shit so wet, I couldn't help it" he kissed my tummy. I sighed, what-the-fuck?! I'm repeating everything over again.

***

Just something for you guys! Sorry for the wait, got school, which is a huge fucking distraction and a lot of drama has been going on! Eugh! But, don't forget to vote! 5 or more votes for next chapter please!