Sex Therapy part One

It's your body you can yell if you want to

Loud if you want to, scream if you want to

Just let me love you lay right here girl don't be scared of me

Give you sex therapy, give you sex therapy

It's your body we'll go hard if you want to

As hard as you want to, soft as you want to

Just let me love you lay right here I'll be your fantasy

Give you sex therapy, give you sex therapy

Robin Thicke- Sex Therapy

***

I found myself inside a bar outside of where Jay had left me. That dumb ass bitch. I fucking hate him.

I pulled out my iPhone which only had 23% of battery. I called a taxi and told them the directions to where I was located.

"I guess you're waiting for someone" the guy behind the bar smiled at me, his teeth were highly disgusting and he was not cute in no shape or form. I looked down at my iPhone, putting my hand up to my forehead to keep him out of my view. Ol ugly ass.

"it's either that or the nigga you fuckin with ain't treatin you right, he must be some kinda NBA player. Them niggas come here sometimes and leave their girls here. I mean, be real mane, what kinda dumb ass nigga would leave a beautiful girl like you in the bar alone late at this time?" he laughed as he touched me. I swung on him so fast and hopped off the teakwood bar stool. Throwing a glass at him which he dodged.

"don't fucking touch me!!" I yelled, putting him on blast. It was only about 5 other men in the bar but they looked like lawyers or businessmen.

"whoa, whoa, whoa" a guy said as he jumped up and grabbed me. I was so mad, I was not in the damn mood! I didn't notice I was being led out of the bar until the cold breeze hit me. I started feeling nauseous. The guy who led me out the bar was white, he was actually handsome looking, kind of reminded me of a younger version of Brad Pitt. He was handsome.

"let me go" I murmured as I yanked away from him. He still managed to grab me as I stumbled backwards, "I'm only trying to help you out" he laughed frustratingly as if he was frustrated, "do you need help? Anything?" he asked, eyeing me.

I ignored him as I pulled down on my bodycon dress that hugged my curves and was tight around my body.

"you okay?" he asked as he eyed my body, looking me into the eyes.

"bye, nigga. Shake, move." I yelled. He was starting to piss me off. He held his hands up defensively as he walked away. I rolled my eyes and waited for the taxi.

***

When I awoke, I was butt naked in bed with the sheets covering my body & there was a bottle of aspirin & some Ginger ale on my nightstand. When I got up I felt dizzy. I heard some laughing and screaming in the next room. I put on my white wife beater with sweats and walked inside of the livingroom to see Trey and his homeboys chilling, playing the Xbox and enjoying their selves.

"aw shit, look at Carmen" Keevo had said as he glanced at me, "you good ma?" he asked. I nodded and leaned against the wall.

"Trey..." I spoke eyeing him. He was so focused on the game he hadn't noticed me or hear me, "Trey" I whined.

"hah? Wassup?" he said, leaning back a bit.

"are you having daddy & daughter day with Azaria?" I asked. He was so focused on the game he didn't even hear me.

"Trey!" I yelled getting angry.

"huh?" he laughed as he dapped up Vandre.

"I guess the game is more important" I yelled.

He laughed as he continued playing the game.

"Trey, you heard me?"

"yeah, I heard you"

"what did I say?"

"I forgot" he said as he started going wild on the game, "I bet a hunna on that shit man" he yelled.

"I guess imma call one of my other niggas then" I yelled on purpose as I turned to walk away.

"Carmen, don't make me fuck you up" Trey seriously said. Oh, he heard that? I shook my head as I went to Azaria's room, sure enough lil mama was woke, chewing on her shirt as she starred up at the ceiling.

"aw, look at my princess" I cooed as I walked over to her crib, picking her up, she was all wet and slobbery from her chewing on her shirt. She was teething like a mf. I started kissing her cheek as I switched her to my hip, walking into my room bathroom. I ran the sink water, letting it fill halfway as I begin to undress her, sitting her in the warm water. She tried to talk. I started talking back to her as I washed her body.

As I was washing Azaria, someone came into the bathroom and slapped my ass real hard. I turned around to Trey, smiling real hard, his dimples deepening, "where you been last night?" his suspicious ass asked.

"I already told you Trey" I said, washing Azaria's curly hair.

"you wasn't with Keshia cause I called her"

The fuck? He just pissed me off, "yes I was with Keshia" I said, straight attitude.

"why you lying? You was with some niggas huh?"

"No. I. Was. Not. Tremaine." I said irritated.

"what you been doing babe?" he said hugging my body from behind as I rinsed Azaria's body.

"really nothing," I stood Azaria up, wrapping her dry towel around her body, "& I seen your boy Wyett at the club, his big ass, he came over trying to give me a hug, I was like 'nah'" I said in my Chief Keef's voice as I picked Azaria up. Trey busted into laughter as he followed me into the bedroom.

"yeah, he a big one" he sat on the bed, as he watch me lotion Azaria's body.

"I seen some of your hoes too" I cornered my smile as I eyed Trey.

He sucked his teeth, "chill, I don't have hoes anymore, on mamas"

"ANYMORE" I laughed, putting emphasis on it. I grabbed Azaria's Love Pink onesie, slipping it on her.

"but I can get some, it ain't no problem" he shrugged, mocking my smile I gave him.

"shut up," I laughed, "go get some then & you won't be able to get a nut off from me in a while" I shrugged, mocking his shrug.

"I can get one off right now, fuck you mean shawty" he laughed as he slapped my ass.

"by Beatin your meat?"

"nah" he said sarcastically, giving me this face -_-, "how else?"

I laughed, "I love you baby" I said as I stood Azaria bow-legged self on the bed and she started bouncing up and down.

"look at my lil princess" he grabbed her, standing her on his lap, kissing her.

"so where y'all going today?" I asked as I walked inside my walk in closet, looking for an outfit to wear.

Trey started mocking Azaria baby noises as she spoke, "probably to the park, the fuck you think you going?"

I turned around and looked at him as if he was stupid, "who you talking to?" I laughed, walking over to him.

"imma show you who gone be talking tonight" he smiled as he held Azaria, grabbing her diaper bag and walking out of the room, shaking his car keys. I smiled, walking into the bathroom, turning on the shower water. No doubt I'm gonna act a fool tonight, I was feening for Trey's dick, good dick, the best dick.

***

Don't forget to vote!