Take It To The Head

Take it to the head, (yeh yeah) Don’t think about it, be about it Don’t be scared to take it to the head (yeh yeah) Girl, you fly but if I tell you than you might take it to the head I’m in my zone, damn near got my eyes closed One shot, two shots, I’m gone Take it to the head I’m in my zone, damn near got my eyes closed One shot, two shots, I’m gone Now we gon’ get fucked up, no excuses no apologies
DJ Khaled - Take it to the head

Since Trey was out on tour and I was left alone in Dallas. i decided to party and get fucked up. Of course, thru it all, be a mommy. But what i really wanted to do was go back to Miami and party. If I did, it'll get back to Trey and all hell will be broke loose. So I decided to go to a Strip Club with some girls i met the other night at The Release Party. I was nervous as fuck. I never stripped with out Dulce with me or... not in Miami. As I walked out on stage, half-naked, my body filled with excitement and I was nervous too. I looked around at all the horny rappers, generic rappers, ballers, wtf ever. I still was nervous. The pole stood right in front of me.

I reached my arm out and grabbed it, I wrapped my leg around it and slowly began to make my ass clap. 10, 20's, 50's, and those Benjamins were getting throwed at me. I felt good. To see these Dallas nigga's show me love. I smiled and as I bent down to pick up the money, I looked up to see a familiar face... I squinted my eyes... JAY! Oh my goodness. I felt like I was going to pass out. The fuck was he doing here? I starred into his eyes as he starred back at me, surprised as fuck. I turned around to run back stage but slipped on stage.

"Damn, you good ma?"

"Look at that ass" Some of the guys were saying. I slowly crawled to my feet and ran back stage.

"UGH! Carmen your so fucking STOOPID!" I yelled to myself.

__________

I grabbed my things, and walked outside to the parking lot with Keshia, one of the strippers who worked at the strip club I was at called, "The Rave".

"I'll see you later girl, call me" She said, hugging me and walking to her car. I walked to mine and started it up, driving home. I arrived at home about 20 minutes later. A car was parked outside my porch and I seen some guys sitting on the porch. I flicked on the headlights and they looked up. FUCK! It was 2 guys and one was JAY. The fuck does he want?

I climbed out the car, and walked to the porch. I walked up to Jay and hugged him. The other guy, was really dark so I couldn't really see him unless he smelled.

"how you doin? Im Chris" he greeted hugging me. I hugged back.

"so... wassup?" I asked.

"I seen ..."
 I cut Jay off, "yeah, I know, it was really embarassing" I muttered looking down at the ground.

"Nah, it's good. I just wanted to come by and check on you, Mama Neverson was trynna call you cus she wanted to drop Azaria off" he said.

Damn, my phone is dead. What the fuck is wrong with me today? Im off. I walked up to the door, unlocked it and let Jay and Chris in. I slipped my heels off and walked to the kitchen,

"yeah, I'm sure she was but my phone is dead, do you guys want something to drink?" I asked.

"she fly, but she ain't all that. She got a nice ass tho" I heard mumbling, I guesss they were trying to whisper.. I'm fly? I have a nice ass? Boy stop. Too bad I can't say the same for him. I would have went off, but today was a long day and I was tired.

"yeah, cold water" JAY yelled. I fixed 3 cold drinks and walked back to the front. I gave them their drinks.

"I'm good. I'll see you later and nice meeting you" Chris said, giving Jay dap and hugging me. He left and me and Jay were all alone. I looked up at him.

"I feel like a crackhead" I blurted out. Jay busted up laughing, "you random as fuck" he said, he scooted closer to me. I laughed, "Vodka?" I asked.

"nah" He said.

"come on!" I pulled his arm and he stood up and I pulled him to the kitchen, I grabbed 2 glasses and poured 2 shots of Vodka. I sat on the counter and drank mine. Me and Jay was fucked up! When I say fucked up ! I mean FUCKED UP! I got on my knees, pulled his pants down and he stopped me.

"what chu doin?" his slurry voice asked. I was drunk so I laughed it off, "you want it as bad as I do, don't interrupt" I slowly got to work and before I knew it, we were both naked in bed, wrestling with eachother doing rouch sex.

A/N : HOPE YOU GUYS ENJOYED IT [: