Marvins Room

“Hello
Yeah I just walked in
Yeah I’m good you still working?
Tonight, right now?
‘Did I go out?’ yeah, I went out
I went, I went to a couple of clubs
I never went to bed
Shit… wine or water
You should see someone about a cold drink
I don’t know, I’m delirious… night”
- Drake - Marvins Room

I walked inside the door of our new house it was 3 at night & I was tired as fuck & a little tipsy. I pulled my heels off and threw them at the wall & began yelling,

"Fuck you Trey!" I yelled over and over. I fell to the ground and began crying. I guess one your drunk OR a little tipsy everything will start to hit you & everything hit me all at once. I layed in the middle of the livingroom floor balled up. My cell rang, I sat up and let it ring. After it was done ringing I crawled around the floor looking for it. I found it & I had 1 missed call from Trey. I called him back.

"Hello?" He answered. I didn't say anything.

"Lauren is about to drop Azaria off, ight?" He said. Before I could hang up on his ass I began throwing up on the carpet. I heard Trey yelling thru the phone. I layed there for a few seconds, delirious as fuck and then picked the phone up.

"Carmen?!" He yelled.

"Fuck you Trey" I said hanging up. I threw my phone at the door and passed the fuck out.

-20Minutes Later-

"Carmen?!" I heard Lauren voice yell as she banged on the door. I sat up, "hold on bitch!" I yelled crawling to the door and opening it. There stood Lauren holding a knocked out Azaria. She walked in & covered her nose.

"Ew! What is that smell?" She asked laying Azaria on the couch. I layed back on the floor.

"Carmen? Are you okay? Do you need me to call Trey?" she asked. I don't know why but something ticked me off when she asked those questions. I grabbed my heel that was layed on the floor and threw it at her.

"bitch get out! Get out!" I yelled. Lauren did a small screech & ran out the door. I got up and shut the door closed. I layed on the floor and fell asleep.

I wake up to Trey talking. I woke up with a huge ass headache. I rubbed my eyes and blinked a few times to get a clear look around. It all hit me. I was drunk as fuck last night. Not tipsy.. like I thought. I was drunk as fuck. All I could remember was me being mad at Trey... why? I don't even know. I do know. It's because of everything he put me thru. Me leaving my hometown Miami & coming to Dallas & he doesn't even appreciate me. We don't even spend quality time together & it's pissing me off. I'm starting to question why I moved here with him in the first damn place.

I smelled the smell of strong bleach & I also smelled the liquor and stink on my clothes & body from last night. Ew. I tried to get up but my legs were numb. Ugh!

"Trey..." I called out. Trey was on the phone talking, he turned to look at me and shook his head.

"Fuck you, fuckin' bitch" I mumbled to myself getting up off the floor. I stumbled to the bathroom & turned on the shower.

"Ay Jay, get Azaria for me" Trey yelled. Wait... did he just say Jay? So Jay was here when I was knocked the fuck out in the middle of the floor smelling like a dumpster? Oh hell na. That's an embarrassment. I jumped in the shower and scrubbed my body. I washed my hair & when I got out I smelled fresh as fuck. I dried my body and walked out the door with the towel wrapped around me. As I was stomping my way to the bedroom, I bumped into Jay coming out of the Pantry. He looked at me and smiled, I smiled back.

"don't... just don't" I said and walking into the room. Why the fuck did I just say that? I actually was talking to myself out loud. I was telling myself to NOT jump on this nigga and fuck his ass. I'm sure he's thinking, 'She got issues'. I sure fucking do. I got dressed and threw my hair in a messy bun. I grabbed my iPhone & walked into the livingroom. Trey was sitting on the sofa rubbing his chin and thinking hard as hell. I walked over to him & sat down.

"hi" I said. He looked at me and smirked, "why the fuck did you fire Lauren?" he asked. What? I... Oh shit! Me telling that bitch to get the fuck out last night, she must of thought I was firing her ass. Or she probably has enough of my shit. I threw my hand over my mouth.

"Trey.. I was gone" I said.

"I told yo ass to quit fucking drinking." He yelled.

"Don't.. yell at me because yo ass wasn't here to stop me like your never around to do!" I yelled.

Trey threw his hands up, "Go back to Miami Carmen! Cus if this is how you gone act. Get the fuck on!" He yelled. My body filled with shock. Did he just really say that?

"I'll go TODAY! Trey! Your ass isn't man enough to take care of your shit! I'm tired of your ass! All you put me thru Trey! Fuck you & fuck your life! Bitch.." I yelled. walking into the room slamming the door and locking it behind me.

"mommy... I'm done, I wanna come home" I cried in the phone. Me & Trey obviously made up but I still wanna go home. I miss my home & my mom.

"Chula, what's going on?" she asked.

"Everything, me & Trey constantly argue, all day & I can't go thru with it anymore, I just want to pack my things & move back to Miami with Azaria" I cried. I wiped my eyes & sure enough they were bloodshot red.

"Chula, things like this is gonna happen. It just have to take time... okay? So you stay there with Trey & Azaria & work things out" She said. I was not hoping for her to say that, I  really wasn't I just wanted to go home. Fuck trying to work things out!

"Mommy... no! I can't" I stuttered.

"Chula.. just this one last time & then if it doesn't work then fly your ass back to the MIA."

______________

A/N : YEAAAH LONG UPDATE I KNOW LOL ! IT TOOK ME FOREVER ! BUT HOPE YOU GUYS LIKED IT ! PLEASEE ! PLEASEEEE ! VOTE, & COMMENT ! THANK YOU LOVESS <333