Hate That I Love You

That's how much I love you
That's how much I need you
And I can't stand ya
Most everything you do make me wanna smile
Can I not like it for a while?

No, but you won?t let me
You upset me, girl, and then you kiss my lips
All of a sudden I forget that I was upset
Can't remember what you did

But I hate it
You know exactly what to do
So that I can't stay mad at you
For too long, that's wrong

But, I hate it
You know exactly how to touch
So that I don't wanna fuss and fight no more
Said, I despise that I adore you

And I hate how much I love you, boy
I can't stand how much I need you
And I hate how much I love you, boy
But I just can't let you go
And I hate that I love you so- Rihanna & Neyo- Hate That I Love You

Jay came over, to meet up wi. Trey but Trey was in the shower. My hair was everywhere and I looked a mess from last night.

"Jay... look, I'm so, sooo sorry about las-" he cut me off, "yeah, where Trey at? Ayo TREY!" he yelled walking in the back. I stood by the door, looking at him, wow.. how rude. I walked behind him, and grabbed his arm, "Jay, I'm sorry, forreal. I was drunk. Really, I can't remember half of the things except you being mad at me. So whatever I did, please forgive me"

He laughed and pulled away, "how old are you?" he asked looking down at me.

"22... why?"

"act like it" he walked out the door, I ran up to the door, before he closed it and slammed it.

"fuck you small dick ass nigga, little Pedro ass bitch, you're a bitch Jay!" I yelled behind the door. Jay did a petty laugh, and I guess he walked off. Calm me immature or whatever. I really don't care. I said sorry, and he's acting like he doesn't accept my apology? Tsk tsk, ohwell. I waited for Trey to get out the shower, he left, of course. He's never home, there for I know he's cheating.

I hopped inside the shower, got dressed and headed to the abortion clinic. I know I'm pregnant and I'm just gonna go get an abortion. I waited for the doctors to tell me I was pregnant and I was. But I couldn't get the abortion today, I have to wait next week. I wasn't scared, nor worried. I wasn't gonna tell anyone, just get it and it'll all be over wi.

I sat in my car, outside of the clinic. Thinking, thinking hard, very hard, on my life, what I've been thru and where my life is headed.

I was always that girl who was always late for class. Always the type to skip classes to go chill wi. guys, never got in trouble for it. I guess my mom thought it was too late to be strict and do something about my behavior. But it wasn't. Azaria wasn't my first chuld. I was pregnant at the age of 16 but I had a miscarriage. Dulce would sometimes throw that in my face just to be petty. But at the end of the day, I got the last laugh because she also was pregnant but had a miscarriage. It was like we were following each others footsteps.

I started crying as I thought about my sister. It's been 5 months since I seen or talked to her. I wonder if Lil Wayne really is her baby father. I laughed at that. Her dumbass know Wayne isn't the father. He wouldn't even fuck wi. her, because Dulce forreal has a blue waffle, like her pussy is so icky and disgusting, ew, she's so gross.

I pulled off laughing to myself, heading to the studio to go chill wi. Trey and whoever else was there, but I stopped to get something to eat, the fact I was pregnant and starving. I walked in, and of course *sigh* Jay was there. TSK TSK. I shook my head.

"baee" I walked over to Trey and kissed him.

"wassup" He asked, looking in my bag of food, "move Trey, damn" I took the food, and went to sit down and eat. As I ate, I felt eyes watching me, I looked up to see Jay mugging the shit outta me. I rolled my eyes, fuck him.

"damn bae, you eat like a man" Trey sat next to me. I hit him, "nuh uh. move"

"you pregnant?" he asked. I suddenly stop eating, losing my appetite, "no" I got up, throwing the food away.

"you sure?" He pushed.

"I know my body Trey and I know I'm not pregnant" I grabbed a blanket, sat on the couch, and cuddled wi. Trey as I watched them try to get some songs together. Everything is falling apart, nothing is right anymore. I seriously don't know what to do anymore.