Best Sex Vs. Bestfriend

It's like it's best sex vs. best friend
I don't know what to do
I wish I could keep the two
It's like it's best sex vs. best friend
And I gotta pick a winner
But I just don't know who to choose
She's the best cause she put it on me
But he the best, yeah, he been the homie
It's like it's best sex vs. best friend
I don't know what to do
I wish I could keep the two, yeah
Chrishan- Best sex vs Bestfriend

It's been 3 Weeks since i haven't heard from Dulce and I don't wanna stress over it anymore. So I got my weight up BIG. Today is Azaria's 1st birthday and were celebrating it at Disneyland. I was in the hotel suite changing Azaria's shitty ass diaper, my mom was also in the room wi. me. My mom of course was Mexican. Dulce was fully-blooded mexican and so was my mom. I was half black and half mexican. My mom was somewhat a hoe also so that's where I think that's where I come in at.

"So how's everything going wi. you and Trey?" my mom asked, handing me baby wipes.

"were settling down good. I still don't trust him" It was true, last week his true colors showed and he was close to knocking the shit out of me once he found out I fucked with Rick.

"Just like he doesn't trust you" My mom said. I looked up at her and rolled my eyes, "mommy, your suppose to be on my side" I said strapping Azaria's diaper. I put her on the floor and she crawled around. My mom threw her hands up in defense, "baby, I'm not choosing any sides Chula, you know I'm right, so let's go have fun" She said standing up and picking Azaria up. I watched as she walked out the door. I sighed. Great, now my mom is throwing this in my face. I got up and walked out of the room bumping into J.Cole & my security Thern.

"hi..." I said smiling. Thern handed me my Gucci shades. I looked over at Jay, "wassup?" I asked fixing my sundress. Jay smirked and i playfully shoved him, "did you have fun last night?" I asked. Last night, before coming to Disney Land. Trey hooked Jay up wi. some groupie & he was drunk. Jay looked at me wi. a serious look for a second and then busted up laughing, "to be honest... I can't even remember last night ma." he said. I smiled. His swagg, his voice and the way he says 'ma' turns me on FULLY. I locked my left arm wi. his right arm and we walked over to Trey who was wi. Azaria at the paint face section. Azaria had paint all over her face and Trey had paint all over his hands. I unlocked my arm from Jay and sat next to Trey.

Trey looked at me and showed me his hand, he aired it in my face like he was going to smash it all over me. I pushed him away, "I swear on everything Trey, do not fuck wi. me" I said being serious. His awesome smile showed revealing his dimples.

"calm down, stop being so serious for once and have fun" He said. Fuck that shit, I just got my nails done, just got my make-up done and I would be pissed if he fucked it up.

"don't be silly" I said. Trey quickly rubbed paint on my cheek from his finger and got up and started laughing. I took my finger and rubbed it off, "why would you do that?" I yelled. Jay looked at me and started laughing. Hmmm... maybe we could have fun. I rubbed some paint on my fingers and flicked it at Jay.

***

It was 11 at night. I washed Azaria up. Put her to bed and now I'm in the suite wi. Trey. I just got done washing the paint out of my hair which seemed like ages. I flopped on the bed next to Trey. He was on UStream wi. fans and what ever & he was eating some potato chips. I looked at him until he caught me starring.

"go give this to Jay" he handed me a bottle of Vodka. Yes, I get to see Jay before I take my ass to bed.

"what room is he in?" I asked.

"the one next to this one" He said. I threw on my jacket & slipped on my Nike sandals.

"put on some clothes" he said before I walked out the door. Oh, haha, I forgot I only had on my panties and tank. Or maybe I didn't forget [; I slipped on some sweats and walked out the suite going out the door, walking over to the next suite one. I knocked on the door and waited until someone came to answer the door. I looked at the Vodka and shook it up. I could take a couple of shots.

"yo?" Jay said before he opened the door. He stood at the door wi. nothing on but some skinny's. I bit my bottom lip.

"here" I handed him the vodka. He smiled, "come in" He said. Why not? I walked inside. It smelled good.

"So, where the hoes at?" I asked as I propped myself on the love seat. Jay sat the vodka down and looked at me and started smiling, "what hoes?" he asked.

"oh those hoes that rappers have" I said. Jay started laughing and walked over to me.

"oh, just because I'm a rapper, I gotta have hoes?" He asked. He scratched his chin and I found it sexy. Maybe everything he did I found sexy.

"I don't see why not" I said. Jay looked at me long and hard. I got up & walked to the door. I didn't feel comfortable & I didn't wanna do anything that I'll regret or either make me feel bad later on. He got up and followed, "uh... tell Trey I said bottoms up, goodnight" He said hugging me. I hugged back, "k, goodnight" I walked back to the suite. Checked on Azaria before I went in bed wi. Trey & fell asleep.