Dance For You

I just wanna...

Show you how much I appreciate you

Wanna show you how much I'm dedicated to you

Wanna show you how much I will forever be true

Wanna show you how much you got your girl feelin' good

Wanna show you how much, how much you're understood

Wanna show you how much, I value what you say

Not only are you loyal, you're patient with me bay

Wanna show you how much, I really care about yo heart

I wanna show ya how much, I hate being apart

Show ya, show ya, show ya til you're through with me

I wanna keep it how it is, so you can never say how it used to be - Beyonce (Dance For You)

I walked out of the recording studio, hand-in-hand with Trey as paparazzi flooded around us flashing cameras, questions pouring out of their mouth, flowing into my ear all at once. Trey squeezed my hand as we walked up to the car. We just got into a huge arguement earlier about him and Kelly Rowland, I actually think they're having an affair, something is telling me he's sleeping with her. I opened the backdoor and sat in the back. I watched as Trey walked around to get inside the car.

"ay, watch out son" Trey yelled honking the horn so that he can pull off, they slowly cleared out and Trey slowly pulled off. Trey turned to look at me, "why you actin' all stank?" he asked. I ignored him, pulled out my phone and put in my earphones.

I'm all in my feelings about them talking on the phone about a song they were gonna work on, but when he walked out the studio, to talk to her privately, I suddenly expected that they were sleeping around. Yeah, I had sex with Jay but oh the fuck well! I was drunk and yes I'm using drunk as an excuse.

We pulled up to our house, I got out and before I walked up to the door, Trey grabbed my arm and turned me around to face him.

"What's wrong?" He asked poking his lips out about to kiss me. I pushed him away, "nothing" I pulled away, and walked inside the house.

"you a mothafuckin cry baby, real shit. You cry more than Azaria" He yelled taking off his shirt and throwing it in the laundry room.

"fuck you Trey" I pulled my heels off and walked to the kitchen, opening the frigde.

"yeah, Ight, you ain't gettin' this dick tonight, actin' how you actin'" he laughed. I looked at him and rolled my eyes.

"You fucking her?" I layed the sandwich meant on the counter as I watched Trey stare at me.

"you really askin me if I fucked her?" he walked over to me.

"are you fucking her?" I pushed his buttons, knowing damn well what I'm doing.

Trey did a petty laugh and walked off into the backroom, "call Daniella and tell her to drop Azaria off" was all I heard him say before he got in the shower. Yeah, he's fucking that ugly bitch. My phone as I was getting dressed, I walked over to see who it was and calling was Driicky G. Wow, I haven't heard from him ever since I left Miami.

"hello?" I answered and I could feel him smiling thru the phone.

"wassup?" his voice spoke.

"about to go out, damn, you just call me all this time. What happened? You ran out of hoes?"

He laughed, "nah, who you goin' out with?"

"My man"

"damn you do got a mans"

"mans? Really Driicky? I got a MAN, keyword man"

He laughed, "fuck ya mans, I called cuz I'm doing a show in Dallas this week and maybe we could chill"

"paha, yeah, maybe, I gotta go" I hung up. Woop, this nigga thirsty, he needs some water. I called Daniella and got dressed. Tonight, Trey thought if he'd take me out tonight, some stress can be tooken away, but when he hit me with this shit earlier, I just didn't even wanna go. But I'll just go out.

About an hour or so, Azaria was dropped off, me and Trey was ready to go out, and have family and quality time together. We went out to this fancy resteraunt downtown of Dallas and I actually had a good time, until we got home and I was puking everywhere. I don't know why, but I had a feeling, a bad feeling. And I think I'm pregnant.

[A/N: SHORT AND PROBABLY A LITTLE BORING, IT WASN'T THAT GOOD OR WHATEVER, BUT ILL UPDATE MORE SOON, VOTE, COMMENT, THANKS LOVE YOU GUYS]