Make It Work

You understand me at least you say you doLately that's enough for meLooking for perfect surrounded by artificialYou're the closest thing to real I see
Sure everyone has their problems, that's a given Yours are the easiest to tolerate This wasn't what we we were wanting, how we're living But let's take this good enough and turn it to great, baby understand - Neyo - Make it work

"Trey!" I yelled as I squinted my eyes at the huge ass spider who made spider web outside of our door. I splashed some water on it from my water bottle. Trey came walkin out holding Azaria's small hands, he was sagging as usual and he pulled his pants up as he bent to pick Azaria up.

"yo?" He asked, as he looked down at his iPhone and started to text.

"Look at this big ass spider!" I yelled. Trey looked up and waved me off, grabbed the bags while holding Azaria and walked to the car. Oh hell no... I know his ass did not just wave me off.

"so your gonna just let it stay there?" I asked.

"Yeah, it ain't doin shit to you leave it alone. Let's go" He said. He started the car up. I frowned. Ugh! I grabbed my bag and got inside the car. The car slowly pulled off. We were on our way to a photoshoot for Honey Magazine. I pushed my shades up as I turned to look at Trey. He was driving and his cheek bones were moving. Wow. I wonder if he's mad.

We arrived at the photoshoot about 20 minutes later.

Trey's interview :

"so were here at Honey Magazine with Mr. Sexy himself, Trey Songz" Honey spoke. I rolled my eyes. This buck tooth ass bitch is flirting with him right in my face. Like no sweety, where I come from you will get popped.

"Mr. Sexy himself? You didn't tell me you were gonna say that" Trey's sexy ass voice spoke as he blushed. Honey covered her mouth to keep from smiling really hard. I rolled my eyes.

___

They did their interview and it was over with, we headed out to eat. Trey was with some family members. Who I somewhat didn't like. But oh well. We sat at the table as his grandmother did prayers and began to eat. Azaria wasn't eating worth of shit she kept spitting her food out.

"she's wasting food. We don't need that" His grandmother spoke. I looked up at her and rolled my eyes. She's 1 years old. The fuck are you suppose to expect? I stuffed more food back into her mouth.

"Damn, leave it alone Carmen. She don't wanna eat she don't have to." Trey got up from his seat, came over to Azaria, picked her up, went to sit back down, sat Azaria on his lap and ate. I clapped my hands on the table causing a scene.

"I'm trying to make her eat. Damn. And you come over and take her. I don't care if she doesn't wanna eat. She's gonna be hungry later on!" I yelled. Everyone starred at me and then Trey.

A smile crept on Trey's face and he started laughing. So did everyone else. I found nothing funny. So of course, I was lost and confused.

"yo, stop laughing when I'm trynna do my seriousness" Trey said laughing. His dimples exposed and for some reason I found it sexy. I was still mad but I had a good time.

A/N : GAAAAH! REALLY SHORT! IM FALLING BEHIND! SO MUCH TO DO THIS SUMMER. :/ IM TRYING GUYS. SORRY FOR THE LONG WAIT ONCE AGAIN! HOPE IT WASN'T BORING. ON THE REAL. ANYWAYS. HOPED YOU GUYS LIKED IT!