4 Letter Word

4 Letter Word

4 letter word (4x)

You make me wanna sing to you

Ooh Ooh

Yeah

It's the little things you do for me, hold me, lover, friend

I can spend my life with you

Ooh Ooh

Yeah

Girl we ain't got a thing to lose, so let's go and run away

It's you and me

Never gotta worry cause we always got eachother

Like the moon, the sea, girl you got me feeling your ways

You're my 4 letter word - Diggy

I slept in my contacts last night and Trey had to take me to the hospital.

"look at me" Trey said as he pushed my face to him. I looked at him and started blinking non-stop because my eye was burning.

"start the car" I grabbed the car keys and Zaria's car seat and walked to the car, starting the ignition and adjusting Zaria's car seat. I stumbled in my wedges. I didn't really give a fuck how I was looking. My hair was in a bun, a messy bun. The ends of my hair sticking out of the bun. I walked back in the house, grabbing her diaper bag, I couldn't see. Everything was a blur.

"Trey!" I yelled.

"here I come" he walked out holding Azaria who was reaching for me, I grabbed her and walked out the door to the car, I buckled her in her car seat and hopped in the passengers side. Trey drove off, headed to my doctors office. We pulled up, I got out while he grabbed Azaria and I walked to the receptionist desk.

"hi, is Doctor Murphy in?" I asked, signing my name. I looked up at the lady as I heard the automatic doors open, I turned to see Trey walking in with Azaria. I was appointed to Dr. Murphy's office. I walked back there, Trey following with Azaria.

---

Dr. Murphy gave me eye drops and told me to put it in my eyes everytime they burn. Basic shit. I could have stayed home. I walked out holding my eye as Trey stood up, smiling.

"let me see"

I uncovered my eye and showed him.

"what she say?" he asked. I showed him the eye drop and he laughed.

"hell naw, we coulda stayed home" he grabbed Azaria by her right arm and she cried.

"damn Trey, stop handling her like that, one day you're gonna dislocate her arm" I said, reaching for her and he pulled back.

"I know what the fuck I'm doing" he said walking off.

--

I threw my keys on the island top as Trey shut the door behind him, taking Azaria to the room. I strained hot water in the sink as I prepared a Caribbean honey styled chicken dinner. I called my mommy since we haven't talk in like a week or 2.

I held the phone to my ear as I thawed out the chicken.

"hello?" my mom answered.

"mommy" I smiled.

"CHULA! I miss you baby, oh my gosh. So much you've missed baby doll. Dulce had her baby" she said so proudly thru the phone. I smiled, happy for my sister.

"awww, mommy." I said, peeling the fat off the chicken.

Trey walked in and hugged me from behind, "who that?" he asked