Kinda Lovin'

Let me explain the way your love has got me feeling
I'm willing to throw away and hang up all the pimpin'
I'm ready to let go of my heart
And give it all to you
For the rest of my life
It's like I cant roll or go with no-one else but you babe
No body else can make me feel this way but you may
> Be the only one I trust and baby that's what's up
I'm gonna tell the world about it
I'm gonna scream and shout it
Trey Songz - Kinda Lovin'

Everything was going great until rumors started about Trey getting dropped from Atlanta Records and it's true. They really did drop him. That put Trey in a whole state of depression and a change of heart BUT another record company wants to sign him right away in Dallas, TX. [: So we packed & ready to move down there. I'm kinda excited but then again, I don't know if I could go thru wi. it. It's not like were married but were SOMEWHAT together & I'll be by his side no matter what. All of our things were packed and ready to go. Trey was already in Dallas. He flew there yesterday morning and I'm catching the next flight which is in 2 more hours. I grabbed my suitcase & Azaria's things. Azaria was in Dallas wi. Trey, they left yesterday & she was out of my way so that I could pack.

My bodyguard Vince grabbed a few boxes and threw them in the van. We drove off headed to my moms house so that I could see her before I leave.

"You excited?" Vince asked. I smiled and chewed my gum.

"I don't even know. Miami is my home & for me to up & leave is just... hard" I was on my iPhone texting Trey.

"I feel you, but Trey needs you baby" Vince replied. He was right & thats why I'm going. I smiled & thought about seeing Rick before I left. Before I go see my mom, we could stop to see Rick first. I texted him ;

'where you at? I wanna see you before I leave [; '

Rick ; I'm at the studio babygirl. stop by"

I smiled, get to see my jump-off. yay [;

"Vince could you stop over at Boulevard first, someone I need to see". Vince nodded, "sure thing"

In no time, I was at the studio to see Rick. Of course we fucked before I left & I made that nxxgga give up a couple thous [: I think I was there for about 40 minutes. Time is flying.

I knocked on my moms door & guess who answered... Dulce :/ I was surprised BEYOND surprised it felt as if I was gonna have a heart attack when I seen her face. I haven't seen my sister in about 7 months. Dulce smiled, "hey bitch" she said moving to the said so I could come in.

I rolled my eyes, "your the bitch" I sneered walking to the kitchen, Dulce following behind me.

"there's gonna be no name calling..." my mom looked at me and tears rolled down her eyes, "I'm gonna miss you Chula, how you just gonna up & leave baby" my mom said hugging me. I held back tears. It's hard to leave like I said before. This is my hometown. My family is here, I don't know anyone in Dallas. I don't know anything about Dallas, or Texas. ONCE, I did a video down there but that was ONCE & I left.

"mama, she's gonna be back" Dulce said joining the hug. My mom pulled away and hit me and Dulce, "I should kick both of you guys asses for putting me thru so much" she yelled. Damn, my mom goes from an emotional ass mexican to an old ass angry bxxtch. Me & Dulce looked at eachother.

"don't just stare at eachother make up, go... hug her Chula" my mom pushed us together. Me & Dulce hugged.

"I'm sorry" Dulce cried. I wiped her tears away, "stop." I said. Dulce smiled, "I wanna see Azaria." she said. I hugged her again, "well bring your ass to Dallas wi. me. I need help searching for a house to be situated in anyways" I said. Dulce looked at mommy & she cried. I rolled my eyes, She's being so damn emotional. I had about an hour to be at the airport & I need to be gone now.

"hell yeah, you know I'm coming" She yelled running up the stairs.

"great, is there room for 3?" my mom asked. I laughed, "mommy stay here" I yelled. I don't need my nosy ass mom coming wi. me. She laughed, "no tonto, Dulce is embarazada". I threw my hands on my mouth, "Dulce is pregnant mommy?" I yelled. My mom smiled and began to wave me off. Alll this time I was claiming she's jealous, she was a pregnant ass bxxtch. I guess she wasn't showing. I ran upstairs, "bitch, your pregnant?" I yelled. Dulce smiled, "6 months" she said.

"so when I beat your ass that day you were pregnant?" I asked. She threw her arms across her chest, "about that..." I cutt her off, "It's time to go" I grabbed her suitcase and we said emotional byes to mommy & left.

***

The people in Dallas are so sweet. I've never met anyone as sweet as them. We headed to the hotel Trey was at & got situated. Trey was surprised to see Dulce. So was Azaria, she was all happy and what not. I'm glad everyone is happy. Now all I have to do is find a house becus we're NOT, I repeat NOT staying in a hotel for the next week.

***

The next morning, Me, Dulce & Azaria went searching for the perfect place & we found one. An all around balcony that connected from the livingroom to the kitchen. There were 3 bedrooms. PERFECT! But I've always liked an extra bedroom for the guest. We were in the car driving to brunch.

"so... who's the daddy?" I asked. Dulce smiled, "Lil Wayne" she said. My mouth dropped.

"don't be jealous" she added. I rolled my eyes, "bitch, your dumb, you could do better. That nxgga has like 8 kids-"

"4 actually & he's expecting" she corrected. I rolled my eyes, bitch shut the fuck up.

"mm, anyway. I haven't been seeing you in the media" I laughed. It was true, nobody was up on Dulce like they were on me & she's suppose to be Lil Wayne's baby mama? Bitch shut up. I'm still mad at your ass for talking shit about me & your neice.

***

"Trey Imma nee--" I walked in the hotel room to see Trey, Jay (J.Cole) & a few more people talking. I sat Azaria down.

"oh hey" I said. I walked over to Trey & hugged him. Dulce winked at me & walked to the bedroom. I checked Jay out & smiled to myself. Damn.

A/N: HOPE YOU LIKED IT, YEAH I DIDN'T FINISH THE LAST CHAPTER & I NEED TO START DOING THAT. HOPEFULLY IT WON'T HAPPEN AGAIN [: VOTE, COMMENT WHAT YOU THINK <333