Can't Get Enough

She said "I heard you got a main chick
A mistress and some hoes
You be up to no good
And everybody knows
My home girls tried to warn me
They tried to let me know
But what you got, I need a lot
So I can't let you go" Trey Songz part in J.Cole's - Can't Get Enough

I was inside of Rick's Ashton Martin. Wi. Azaria. She was asleep in my arms and I had a blanket over her. i had on this >>>>  http://www.polyvore.com/caramel_carmen/set?id=49000026 <<< (A/N: CLICK IF YOU WANT TO SEE THE OUTFIT)

"once all that shit is done, come holla at me. If that shit ain't done, I don't wanna hear about it" Rick said. We were talking business. If I do what he tells me, I would get paid big. This is all a publicity stunt. Cameras flashed around his car and the paparrrazzi's flooded around us. Rick started his car and pulled off. I'm sure this will be on the headlines of something. He dropped me off at Trey's condo. I held Azaria in my arms as I searched for my keys.

I walked inside the door. Layed Azaria on the sofa and gently kissed her forehead. I slipped off my heels & walked to the kitchen. I'm gonna cook dinner or something. I haven't cooked in awhile. Might as well cook a meal for Azaria to wake up to and Trey to come home too. I layed out chicken, rice salad and mac n cheese. Trey & Azaria loves Mac N Cheese. As I tendered the meat my phone rang, I answered wi. out seeing who it was.

"Chula, I'm coming over." My mothers mexican accent spoke.

"good mommy, now you could help me cook dinner" I said. I could feel her smile thru the phone.

(A/N: WILL WRITE MORE LATER)