Lotus Flower Bomb

Let me rap to you real quick

I wanna enjoy the luxury of like not knowing each other, forreal

Hol up

Lotus flower bomb

Flyer fly

(when I'm low)

She take me high

I could teach you all the signs of love

Wale- Lotus Flower Bomb

***

After practically arguing and almost beating Dulce's ass not to hire a babysitter and for her to just watch Xanana and Azaria while I went out and partied, petty, yeah I know but oh the fuck! I was out having the best fucking time of my life! Shid. I was out with Keshia, Irene and a few more girls I met at The Rave (Strip Club). Niggas was sweating ME, like no tomorrow. They knew I wasn't from Dallas, I mean, my style and the way I carried myself was different from these Dallas bitches, I was a TRUE hood Miami bitch.

"bitch, I see you're having a good time, yo ass isn't throwing up all over the place" Keshia chuckled over the loud music. I smiled, she be trying to kill people vibe sometimes, I noticed that shit, she tried it a couple of times with me.

"cause this bitch couldn't hold her liquor!" Irene laughed, nudging me. The huge speakers blasted out the hottest jams and the crowd rocked to the rhythm. We were in the concert hall, which was not only crowded but it could suffocate a bitch. Me, Keshia and everyone else had the spot. Right in the VIP room, I wasn't about to be sporting outside of the VIP room, fuck no, I never did and Miami and I won't start here, the fuck? I was as important as these lame ass rappers on stage but I was more known than they were. Not trying to be conceited but if I was unfaithful, I'd have every nigga in this damn room because all they were doing was starring me down like I was the last bitch on the planet! I flipped my hair and looked down at my iPhone 5 which sat in my hand which was resting on my lap. The dress I had on made my thighs and curves stand out. I felt like the biggest star, bigger than Beyonce. I laughed at my conceitedness, and just when I said 'not trying to he conceited' shid, oh well, if you were me, you'll be conceited too.

I took a few pictures with Keisha and Irene and posted them to Twitter. I don't care if Trey sees, he should feel bad for busting a nut in my coochie, even though it wasn't his first time.

I instantly got re-tweets and favorites if the pictures.

@Dejouir: @CaramelCarmen you're beautiful. Marry me?

I smiled, RT @Dejouir: @CaramelCarmen you're beautiful. Marry me?> 

After about 3 more hours of being the loudest and livest in the VIP room, I headed back home. I laughed, thinking about Dulce looking on Twitter to see all the fun I was having tonight. Ah, next time. I unlocked the door to the sliding doors, placing my things on the island counter top as I shut it close, quietly.

"Dulce and Gabbana" I sang, knowing the kids were asleep.

"what?" she asked with an irritated face, sitting inside the dark livingroom, only the light from the 50 inch flat screen tv hitting the room. I flopped on the couch next to her, "are you mad?" I laughed, hitting her thigh. She ignored me and starred down at her phone.

"where's Zaria?" I asked getting up.

"in the room" she mumbled. This bitch is really mad.

No doubt my princess was asleep, I knew she might be sleep because of the time.

She was so beautiful, I watched as her small tummy heaved up and down from her breathing as she slept. Her tiny hands balled in a fist, rubbing against her small face, her little body curled up making her clothes scrunch up. Her toothless mouth opened as she sneezed and continued on with her peaceful sleep. Me and Trey created a beautiful child, beyond beautiful, an amazing baby girl. I loved her so much. I walked over to her small bed and kissed her small lips and she smiled in her sleep, her dimples revealing for a quick 3 seconds. I quietly walked out of the room and back to the livingroom.

I grabbed my phone off the table, unlocking it to see 3 new texts. One from Rick, wow, surprise. One from Trey and one from Keshia.

I opened Trey's since I haven't texted him back since I was at the club.

Babeee: you so damn messy yo | 1:37am

I laughed, Trey be in his feelings twenty four seven!

Me: ok | 3:02am

I'm not fixing to argue with him.

I opened Rick's

Ricky Rozzay: FWD: FWD: FWD: FWD: I gave that bitch a plunger cause bitches love bringing up old shit! Forward if you tired of yo bitch!

What the fuck?! Who still forwards texts?! Wow, he just pissed me off and who forwards shit like that?!

Shaking my head. I deleted that.

I opened Keshia's

Bbymama: don't forget bish. Make it rain MONDAYS. Teco TUESDAYS. Wobble WEDNESDAYS. Throw it back THURSDAY. F**k it up FRIDAY. | 2:22am

I smiled, I love Keshia.

I looked up at Dulce and her ugly self was dozing off. I decided to be childish, make her even more mad.

I leaned over near her ear, but quietly, "coo, coo, coo, coo!!" I yelled really loud, making her eyes shoot open in horror. She jumped up so fast and held her chest.

"oh my fucking gosh, pues, stupido puta Carmen!" she yelled without looking at me while grabbing her things and storming off to the room. I laughed, I love fucking with her.

My phone beeped, indicating I had a text, I looked down to see Trey's text.

Babeee: ok | 3:11am

I rolled my eyes, Trey stay in his feelings. I ignored that text, sitting my phone down, grabbing the remote and turning to MTV Jams and Trinidad James 'All Gold Everything' was playing. I turned the volume half way up and stood on the couch, "gold all in my chain, gold all in my rang," I rapped while dancing around. This my song!

"don't believe me just watch, nigga, nigga, nigga" I heard knocking on the door and got up to open it, without looking to see who it was, it was Jay. The fuck does he want?!

***

Don't forget to vote!