Right By My Side

It all comes down to this
I miss your morning kiss
I won’t lie
I’m feelin' it
You don’t know
I’m missing it
I’m so gone I must admit
It’s too much to hold it in
I can’t say no more than this
I just hope your heart hear me now
I let you know how I’m feeling
You own my heart he just renting
Don’t turn away
Pay attention
I’m pourin' out my heart oh boy

[Chorus]
I-I, I’m not living life
I’m not living right
I’m not living if you’re not by my side
Oooh-ohhh - Nicki Minaj - Right By My Side

I layed on top of Trey as he massaged my back.

"You trynna get married?" He blurted out. My heart began to pound. This question... this question was always the question I was afraid to answer. I looked up at him with a worried face. He started laughing, "Chill. Damn you looked up at me like I stabbed yo ass" he said laughing. I playfully hit him and sucked my teeth,

"Shut up." I laughed, "I mean... I don't know, are you talking about marrying you or just saying... life... period?" I asked. Trey smacked my ass really hard and squeezed it.

"Quit! DAMN!" I yelled, seriously. He smacked his lips, "chill. I wouldn't be with yo ass if it wasn't for the ass" he said pushing me off of him. I sat on the bed and re-did my bun. This relationship has serious issues. If it's not me being pissed, it's Trey.

"I don't care. Be mad all you want, you play too much" I crawled over to him as he sat on the edge of the bed. He turned and looked at me,

"I play too much?" He asked pointing his finger at his chest. I looked around the room sarcastically as if someone else was in the room with us that I could be talking to. Then I looked at him and nodded my head and rubbed his back.

"I play too much Carmen?" He repeated. I smacked his shoulder.

"Yes. damn."

He got up and walked out the room. I sighed, "I hunger for your love Trey!" I yelled laughing. It cracks me up how fast he gets mad. I layed on the bed and thought about a lot of things. I mean, A LOT! My first love, my first time fucking and my first time being in a video and as I thought about it Dulce came to my mind. Damn... I did my sis wrong as fuck. Oh well. I grabbed my iPhone and dialed Dulce's number. It rung like twice and then she answered.

"Hello?" She spoke. Her voice sent chills thru my body. I breathed thru the phone, I hung the phone up. Damn, I'm so pussy.

I grabbed my puppy Chula and walked to the livingroom. I had on nothing but a T-shirt and panty. I looked up to see Trey and Jay sittng down talking. Jay looked up at me surprised. It's something about him that I adore.

"Get'cho fat ass back in the room and put on some clothes homie" Trey said smacking my ass, as I ran back to the room laughing. I'm sure Jay seen it all. Exactly what I wanted him to see, so that he could hunger for this love more. I laughed at myself. I'm so damn corny.

A/N : YEAAAH ITS SHORT. OH WELL. WROTE SOMETHING ANYWAYS. HOPE YOU GUYS ENJOYED [: