~Prussia's point of view~

"Alright!" America laughed. "I thinkthat's enough for today! We'll pick it up on Friday." We all clapped in a break and started to head our seperate ways. Most of the guys went through the locker room, but I just went to the exit near the bleachers. There was someone already jersey and equipment bag.  Guess I couldn't really judge, I mean I did't change in the slightest bit. My helmet's still on.

        "Hey Al!"...Birdie? As the figure got closer I realized it was Birdie, still in his jersey and hockey... oven mitts?

        "Hey Al, I wanted to talk to you." Wait, no, I'm not America. Gott verdammt voice! Work!

        "Aboot Prussia," Mattie looked at me with accusing eyes. "Did you say something to him? I haven't  seen him in a while, he's even been skipping class. I understand you're trying to look out for me, but who I hang out with is not your decision! You're ot England, or France, or Mom*! We're not kids anymore lfie! You can't stop from seeing who I want to see!"... I knew he blew up, and I knew he was pissed, but he was just so cute! His accent got so thick it took everything I had not to laugh.

        "Hey, Mattie!" Shit. As America came closer, and closer, Matie's eyes widened as he looked back and forth between America and me.

        "Prussia, good practice today." America clapped my shoulder.

        "P-prussia?" Mattie stuttered.

        I took off my helmet. "Hey, Birdie." I smiled sheepishly.

        "M-maple!"

        "Huh? What's wrong? Did I miss something? America asked.

        I straightened, taking on a brave stance, and looked America in his sky blue eyes. "Alfred, I want to date your brother."

        "What?" They were both shocked by the comment, but I could see that I took the words out of Birdie's mouth.

        "Dude, no." Al said. "I'm not a homophobe or anything, but no. Date anyone you want, but not my brother."

        "Al-" Birdie began to plead.

        "The answer is no,Mattie. Now come on." America said dragging his brother away.

        "And don't come on Friday!" He shouted over his shoulder. I threw my helemet to the ground. I wasn't pissed that I was off the team, I was pissed that I screwed shit up with Mattie... and Al, he was a bro.

        I walked into my dorm to pick up some stuff, praying America was still walking aroud with Mattie. I... was wrong. "You bastard!" America shouted jumping from the bottom bunk and tackling me to floor with a loud thud. "II told you to stay the hell away from my brother!" He punched my face. I really didn't want to fight him, but damn it! I rolled over and pinned him down, barely hearing North yell at us to stop. "It's not your choice damn it!" America pushed me off of him, but not before my fist conncted to his jaw. We both scrambled to our feet only to have North get slightly in betwee us.

        "I don't want Mattie around someone like you!" America yelled hitting me again... and again... and again. "You don't even like him, do you?" He yelled at me in between his hits. "He's just another toy to you!" That was it. That was the line. I hit him one last time, connecting to his nose and knocking him on his bewildered ass.

        "Fuck you!" I yelled before grabbing some clothes and storming out of the room. Man, I fucked up.

*North America

Hey, sorry about that. Stupid school wifi erased my story, but it's back! So, yay! I might post another chapter today, I'm not sure, but I hope you guys like it.

                                                                                                                               Love and fish, aphsey