~Prussia's point of view~

I laid on West's bed surrounded by crumpled up balls of paper. The door opend to let in Italy, one of West's roommates.

        "Veee~ Prussia, Germany said you'd be here!" He smiled.

        "Hi Feli." I tossed another ball of paper into the pile.

        "Prussia, what are you doing?" Feli asked in his heavy Italien accent..

        "I'm trying to write something."

        "Like homework?"

        "No, its for someone special."

        "Homework for a pretty teacher?"

        "No, he's a student here."

        "Ve~! That's-a-easy! I can help with that!" I raised an eyebrow at him.

        I shrugged and got a new blank sheet of paper. "Go ahead."

        "When I see you my heart leaps to the heavens. Your smile is like the warmest spring day. Your gentle laugh healts the broken. Your skin is like sugar and your eyes, when they catch the light, show colors that make stained glass churches jealous. I long to hear your honey voice call out like the choir of the Sistine Chapel when I bend you over and make love to you again and again and agian. Not once but over and over again-"

        "Ok." I cut him off. "That's enough."

Wowzers. That all I have written in my notebook, so it mat be a while before I post another chapter, but that's the only way their not sucky and rushed.

                                                                                                                               Love and fish, aphsey