~Australia's Point of View~

"Brother! Miss Hungary!" I groaned letting go of Hungary as New Zealand neared us. "Congratulations." He smiled.
   "Thank you." Hungary smiled back.
   "Um, miss Hungary, would it be ok if I borrowed my brother?" He asked.
   "Sure. I should probably go change anyway." She said with her beautiful smile, and just like that she was gone.
   "Brother, honestly think of what you're doing." New Zealand said dropping the sweet and innocent act once Hungary was out of ear shot.
   "And what would that be Zealand?" I asked slightly peeved at the oncoming lecture.
   "Being so close with a girl who recently got out of a long and devoted relationship? That doesn't just reflect badly on you, but on England; and subsequently me too."
   I scoffed. "Honestly little brother, eat shit.. I couldn't care less what people think or about that eyebrow bastard." I only care about her. I started to walk away.
   "Think about what you're doing Austra-"
   I stopped. "I am. And the thing I'd, I just don't give a shit."

   "Whah did your brother say?" Elizabeta asked as I rejoined her.
   "Nothing." And with that we left the Aquatic Center.

Damn way to end the year.

Finished! :) I know, I know. It took me long enough, ill try to start writing the next one soon.

Love and fish,
aphsey