Australia's point of view

I bit my lip trying to control myself. As if it wasn't bad enough that she was standing this close to me, she was also gently grazing my curl. I've had a crush on her for a solid year now. She's thte only person that can swim faster than me, the only person that can handel Prussia, and she's dating Austria. Sometimes I like to think that if I told her how I felt, she would feel the same way.

"Hey bro!" Hungary and I both snapped out of our thoughts, turning to see America. She took her hands out of my hair and rested them at her sides. I would love to hold one of those perfect hands.

"Hey, mate." I greeted turning my attention back to America.

"Hello America." Hungary smiled.

"Hi." Smiled a greeting back turning to me, bouncing up and down. He spoke so quickly I couldn't catch what he said, except for a select few words . "Dude! I'm gonna make a football team, you know like American football, but we need more players, and I got to thinkin' and I thought "Who would be a better wide reciver than Australia?" and it hit me like WHAM! You would be the perfect wide reciever, I mean you're so great at catching boomerangs, so how much harder can it be to catch a football? So what do you say?" I told England we should've gotten him drug tested.

I tried to process the words. " You want me to be a wide receiver?" He nodded in anticipation. "Sure, it'll be fun." I smiled.

"YES! Now all I have to do is get eight more players! Hey, Hungary, do you think you could make a cheer team?"

She blushed at the thought. "I'm sure the girls will love the idea." She smiled. God, I love that smile.

"Rock on! Ok come on bro, practice is starting." America said pushing me along.

"Wait, right now?" I glanced at Hungary.

"Yeah, I should be going too. I have to make dinner for Roderich and I." She smiled cheerful as ever. I don't get it. He treats her no better than a 13th century wife, she deserves better. I only wish she saw that.

~~~Sorry it's been I while, writer's block. I'll continue writing right away! Oh! And thank you to everyone who voted and followed. :)

<3, aphsey