Hungary's point of view

I put away the last dish from Rodrich's and my dinner. It's a shame you can't have the opposite gender in your room after a certain time.

        "A football team?" Uku asked. I offered that all the girls sleep in the dorm I shared with Liechten, Uku, and Wy, so we could talk about the cheer team.

        "But we already have a football team" Belgium claimed.

        "No, this is American football, and America thought it'd be a good idea if we formed a cheer team." I explained.

        "That's a great idea!"

        "That sounds like so much fun!"

        "I can make the uniforms."

        "I can make some cheers."

        "We can practice at the same time as the guys." The girls were so happy and excited at the thought.

        "I guess. It will make bigh brother notice me."

        "Maybe North will see you in your uniform, Sey~"

        "And maybe Thailand will see you in yours, Viet."

        "Who will be captian? Don't cheer teams have those too?" Taiwan asked.

        "What about Miss. Ukraine? She is the oldest." Monaco offered.

        "What?!" Uku flushed. "N-no I couldn't. Hun should do it. She got us together."

        "That's right."

        "You are a good leader."

        "Yeah, come on Hungary."

        Well I'd only be starting the cheers... "Ok."

aphsey~ Tada! I told you I would start writting it. Two in the same day! Woo! :)