Canada's point of view

I was laying down on my bed with my back propped up against the wall with Kuma in my lap as I read a book.

The door opened to let in Holland, and Russia. What was unusual though, was that they were drenched in sweat and America walked in with them.

"Uh, Al? What's up?" I asked my brother.

"Hey bro!" America said resting his eyes on me. "Let's talk outside."

"O-ok." I put down my book and carried Kuma- Kuma- Kumajiro into the hall way with me. "So, what's up?" I asked my older brother.

"You'll never guess who I was mistaken for." Although he was laughing, I knew that he was pissed and that I was in trouble.

"Uh, who?" I asked nervously.

"You, actually. Yeah, Prussia called me you, birdie. So, bro, what's up with that?"

"Nothing. He was just trying to get me noticed and being nice."

"Look, I'm not saying don't make friends, or who to make friends with, it's just... although Prussia's an awesome guy, he's a player and I don't want you to get hurt." Was he serious? I don't like Prussia. He's just a friend, right?

"Yeah, alright. Is that all?"

"Yeah." He said. He then held me tightly. "I'm just looking out for you baby bro."

"Yeah, I know. Thanks."

"I love you, man. Alright, I have to go. We have early practice tomorrow." He waved as he made his way down the hall.

"So, Prussia, when are you goint to step out from behind that colloum?" I asked.

Prussia came into view. His ruby eyes popped in the dark, and the moonlight reflected off of his pure white hair. How did Al not see him?

"You know I'm not as bad as they say I am." He said standing closer and closer to me. He's he's just a friend. He's just a friend. If he's just a friend then why do you want to kiss him? Shut. Up.

"Oh? Then what are you?" Our faces were inches apart. Yeah, because everyone loves to flirt with their "friends".

"Me." He whispered before sealing away the space with a kiss. It was short, simple, and probably going to oiss Al off. Guess he's not a friend.

"Your brother's going to be really mad." Kumajiro said breaking us up.

"Right, well, I'd better go." Prussia smiled coolly and waved back at me as he walked down the hallway in a nonchalant matter.

"Remeber Kumajiro, what Alfred doesn't know won't hurt him."

aphsey~ Hey I'm really really sorry >_< I'm going to be a bit busy this yeear, but I'm going to try to get over writer's blocks and post whenever I can. I'm super super sorry. At least there's this chapter ^_^