~Canada's Point of View~

With a sigh I knocked on the door. England opened the door, slightly shocked that I came.

        "Is America here?"

        "Yes, right inside." England steeped out f the way so I could come in.

        Al was sitting on the bed holding a red tissue to his nose and laughing with Scottland, Ireland, and Wales.

        "Come on, lad, I can't believe you let yourself get wailed like that." Scottland teased.

        Al just laughed. "Well he did teach me how to fight!"

        "Al." My brother turned to me, his smile fading.

        "Matt." The room went silent. Ireland, Scottland, and Wales busied themselves by making their already made beds or tying their shoes. I raised an eyebrow at them, and they tried to look more convincing by whisteling.

        "Can we talk outside?" It wasn't so much a question, more of a demand.

        "Sure." For once he's the quiet one. He followed me out to the hallway, and waits for me to talk. Its unsetteling to see him like that. There were only four times I've seen him like that: When he would fall asleep, 1812, and once during both World Wars.

        I sighed and ran my fingers through my hair. "Al. You're a great brother. You've always looked out for me, but I've found a guy I really like."

        "Matt-"

        I cut him off before he could argue. "No, Al! You don't get it. He's sweet, and he actually likes me, and cares about me. He makes me feel noticed! Al, he truly cares about me. I like him, Al," I looked defiantly into his eyes. "And I'm going to date him."

Dun dun daaa~ Just kidding. The next chapter is probably going to the last for the night. Hope you guys still like this high school roller coaster ride, because it's not gonna be long until I start writing the next one :) If you have any suggestions for the next one just tell me, maybe it'll be apart of the story.

                                                                                                                               Love and fish, aphsey