~Hungary's Point of View~

I gathered my bags, glancing at Austria. It was the end of physics, our last class together, and I planned on breaking up with him. The bell rang and I rushed out of my seat to catch him.

"Austria." He halted.

"Hungary, yes, what is it?"

Why is my tongue caught? What do I say? What do people say when their breaking up with someone? It's not you it's me? No, too cliché. We can still be friends? NO, too stubble. I think we should see other people? Maybe, well, no. What if he thinks I'm leaving him for someone else? Well, what does it matter? I mean-

"Hungary? He called again pulling me out of my thoughts.

"I-I'm breaking up with you." I said it so softly. It felt like I was just realizing it myself.

"What was that? I'm sorry, I didn't hear you."

"I'm breaking up with you." I said loud enough so only he could hear.

Looking into his violet eyes, he looked surprised... maybe even hurt. "O-ok, I'm sorry that it had to end."

I bit my bottom lip. I couldn't cry, not in the middle of the hallway. "I'll see you around." My voice cracked as I tried to quickly walk away. It was my decision, but it still hurt.

I was about to sit down at my usual table with all other girls (save Seychelles and Taiwan who went on a double date), when someone called my name. I looked up to find Australia motioning for me to sit with him at a lone table. I gave the girls a quick goodbye with the promise to sit with them another time, and headed towards Auzzie.

"Shelia," He smiled "how are you?" That's a stubble way to ask.

"I'm fine Auzzie, thank you."

"He looked deep into my eyes, almost as if he was searching for something. "You told him then, eh Shelia?" His voice was quiet and cautious.

A sad small sigh escaped my lips. "Yes, it hurts, but it needed to happen."

aphsey~ Hey guys, sorry I haven't written in a while. Between being grounded and school I couldn't, but school's almost over I have one test left, so I'm gonna start uploading chapters more often. Thank you guys so much for a) reading and b) not being to mad (I hope).

Love and fishes,

aphsey