~Prussia's Point of View~

"Zat waz Spain, he said zat him undFrance are coming over." West said after hanging up his phone. In the heat of my anger, I ended up just walking into his dorm. West passed me another tissue as I threw out the old crimmson one.  "So remind me, how you let America beat the holy shit out of you."

        "I didn't want to fight him."

        "Or maybe it was something else." France cooed as he walked in with Spain.

        "I just didn't want to fight him." I repeated, sticking with my story.

        Of course, or perhaps it's because he is the brother of someone very important to you."

        I groaned. "How did you know?"

        "A certian, who you call, birdie told me."

        "He told you?

        "Oui."

        "Is he mad?"

        "Non, but he isn't happy."

        "What am I going to do?" I sighed leaning my head back on the wall.

        "Mi amigo," Spain spoke up "You're Prussia. The great kingdom founded in 1701. You've gotten dates with one sentence. That sentence most of the time."

        "But Mattoe's not like those people, he's...he's actually worth all the effort."

        "Then you sould be with him." France smiled.

        "I just need to figure out how."

        "Don't ask me. Love isn't my area of expertise." West said handing me another tissue.

Oui- Yes

Non- No

Mi amigo- My friend

Woo, another chapter :) I'l write at least two more tonight, sorry for making you guys wait so long. I love you all.

                                                                                                                               Love and fish, aphsey