Prussia's point of view

I was happy, no estatic! I haven't been this happy since Gilbird hatched. I've done a lot of crazy und awesome things, but nothing as dangerous or wonderful as kissing America's little brother. I love that little birdie so much.

"Hey Prussia." I looked up at the American standing outside of our room, leaning against the wall on the opposite side of the hall. He looked ominous, he stood in the shadows without his smile to illuminate his surroundings.

"Hey, Al, what's up?" I asked with an air of causilty, trying to hide how happy I was.

"I saw you, Prussia." My smile vanished like it was never there, I quickly placed it back on to my face. I couldn't let him see the truth, or see how I afraid I was at the possibility that I knew.

"What are you talking about, bro?" I laughed. "Of course you did. We have classes together, and we're both on the football team."

"Don't play dumb, I saw you with Mattie. It'd do you good to stay away from my brother." With that he dissappered down the hall. I am super geschraubt.

aphsey~ Hey~ lookie lookie, only a few days have passed and I have another chapter out. Yay~ I'll try to write as much as I can. Sorry that it's so short, but at least it's here :) oh and Prussia said "super scrwed" just so you don't have to google translate like me :P