Prussia's point of view

I walked into the room lost in thought. I was so happy for the birdie. He deserves to be noticed.

        "Hey Prussia!"

        "Hey Canada." I waved to the blonde absent minded.

        "Uh...who? Dude, that's America." North said giving me a questioning look. I snapped out of my thoughts and looked at the puzzled American. "Right, sorry bro."

        "Anyvay, vat happened to your arm?" Austria asked.

        "Oh," I looked down at my arm. "Kumajiro bit me."

        "OH MY GOD! ARE YOU OK?!" America jumped down from his bed and began to look at my arm.

        "Oh, yeah. I'm fine. Bridie patched me up." I mummbled recalling the incident.

        "Wow America, never knew you cared so much." North laughed.

        America hugged me defensivly with a hurt look on his face. "Of course I care North!" He said. "We can't have anything happening to one of our star players!"

        North laughed again.

        "What 'star players'?" I asked getting out of both the embrace and daze.

        "Dude! You're on the football team! You made the cut!"

        "Ya can't get out of it." North told me with a smirk. "He's already got all of my brothers except for England, Australia, Holland, Russia, Italy made Germany join after becoming the water boy, and a few others joined too. He even got the girls to make a cheerleading team."

        Hm, being a star and having a bunch of girls cheering for me? "Alright, I'm in."

aphsey~ Heeeeyyy. I'm really sorry that it took so long and if the formatting is weird. My laptop wasn't working for a while. I'm really sorry. I promise that I'm going to start typing the next chapter right now. But what do you think of Prussia joining the team?