special chapter! 0205

..for a special day :)

"HYUNG, WAIT!" 

Jisung shouted and immediately jog to follow Chenle who just got home from work. Chenle stopped from walking as the younger is now in front of him. He looks at Jisung with an unbothered look. 

"What?" he asked. 

"A-about your message earlier.. did you mean it? Am I really forgiven?" Jisung asked. He's hoping that Chenle did really forgive him. Chenle rolled his eyes and continue to walk. He passes Jisung but the younger still follow him. 

"Hyung, please answer me," 

Chenle open the fridge and look for a food that he can eat. He suddenly thought of something so he decided to just cook a ramen. He didn't mind Jisung. He cooks ramen without throwing an attention to the younger so he got stilled when Jisung wrapped his arms around his waist, hugging him from behind. Chenle felt uneasy, but he honestly like the hug.

 "Hyung, you already forgive me right? Please, talk to me again. I promise to behave, just please forgive me, please~ please~!" Chenle chuckled and got free from the hug. He looks at Jisung and pinch his cheeks. 

"You are so cute, of course I already forgive you." He said. Jisung's eyes widened and swear, his smile is priceless.

 "Really?" He asked. He wants to confirm. 

"Do I look like joking?" 

Jisung shook his head several times. 

"No," "Good," Chenle went back on cooking and Jisung continue to hug him from behind. After a couple of minutes, they are now eating the ramyeon when Jisung suddenly remembered something. 

"Hyung.." He called Chenle. The older looks at him. 

"Yeah?" Jisung hesitates at first, but then continued.  

"What is the name of this ramyeon? Is this still Shotacheon-ramyeon?" He asked. Chenle coughed in disbelief. Seriously? Why would he asked that? 

"Why did you mind?" He asked the younger, he can feel his forehead crumpled a bit. Does the name of the ramyeon really matters? 

"I just want to know. If this is still Shotacheon-ramyeon, I wont eat it." Jisung said. Chenle stop himself from smiling. He doesn't know why the younger is so cute. 

 "Then from now on, its name will be Chenji ramyeon.." he said. Jisung raised his left eyebrow. 

 "With love?" He asked.

Chenle smiles. 

 "Yeah, with love.."

***

Happy birthday  Park Jisung! :)