twenty

It is raining.

Jisung wants to get back to sleep but he remembered that he had promise his Sungchan hyung that they're going to hang out today, so he immediately push his blanket off him and went to the bathroom to do his daily morning routine.

He was busy eating breakfast when Chenle suddenly entered the kitchen, panicking. His eyes were both sparkling as he went towards them to share a good news.

"Guys, Guys! Guess what? I'M GOING TO HANG OUT WITH STEPHEN CURRY  TODAY!" Chenle shouted that made the four of them surprised.

They look at Chenle and it's obvious that he is so excited to meet his favorite basketball player, but is panicking at the same time.

This is his chance! Both of Stephen Curry and him were busy with their own works and this is the only free time they've got so he really don't wanna miss this. He's so excited! He already meet Stephen Curry, but this one is different. Hanging out with him is different. They will play basketball, eat dinner together, take a picture together--can they just do it now? He can't wait for the afternoon to come!

"Congrats lele!" Renjun congratulated him.

"You've been waiting for this, congrats," Nana as well,

Jeno just gave him a thumbs up, and Jisung just smiled at him. 

They are all happy for Chenle. 

The Chinese guy deserve it.

"Ask for an authograph okay?" Renjun reminded him. Chenle cutely nod his head several times.

"I will, hyung!"