six

"You're Park Jisung, right?"

Jisung raised his head from the table when he heard his name. He look at the guy who just called him, and his eyes turned into slits as he tried to remember who is this guy infront of him. He blink when he realized that it's the newbie guy. The guy who named Jung Sungchan. What is he doing here? And why is he talking to him now?

"Ah, h-hi?" Jisung shyly said and patted the back of his neck as a sign of nervousness. The guy smiled at his cuteness. He took his sit infront of him.

"I see you alone here so I thought of having a conversation with you," Sungchan said.

He seems friendly. Like Jaehyun hyung, Sungchan also has an incredible visual. It runs on Jung's blood, isn't it?

"Sure, I won't mind though,"

Jisung think of the best topic to start. But before he could even ask it, Sungchan already threw him a question.

"So, what is your birth year, Jisung?" Sungchan asked that he immediately answered.

"I was born in year 2002."

Sungchan nodded his head.

"I'm older than you then,"

Jisung pouted because he hopefully thought that maybe in this year, he will be a hyung and not just a dongsaeng. He's not disappointed but he's also not happy. There's a part of him that is hoping that he want someone to call him hyung. But since Sungchan is older than him, maybe he's really destined to be NCT's forever maknae.

"But I can call you Jisung hyung if you want," Sungchan said that made Jisung looks at him with amusement. Jisung hyung? Sungchan will really call him that if he wanted it? Jisung's eyes sparkle. What a nice guy.

"I was born in year 2001, by the way,"

Jisung's eyes once again sparkle. He has the same birth year with Chenle! Both Chenle and him are 2001 liners! What a lovely year 2001 was.

"You have the same birth year with Chenle hyung!" Jisung said.

Sungchan smiled and just let him continue.

"But our lele is so small. Chenle hyung is so small that I thought of putting him inside my pocket." Jisung said and chuckled with his own words. Sungchan, in other hand can't help but to smile too.

Sungchan already knew Chenle. And he's very sure that the lele Jisung is pertaining is the short guy who's glaring at them right now.