fourteen

Three days passed.

Jisung is alone with Chenle on the car's back seat.

They just finished filming something and is now on their way back to NCT Dream's dorm.

They felt awkward, so to shrugged it off, Jisung suggested of doing a Vlive.

Chenle immediately agree because he's also bored. Without any further, Jisung get his ipod from his bag and open his V-app.

"Annyeonghaseyo yeoreobun~" Jisung greeted as the Vlive started.

Chenle appeared on the screen and wave his hand at the camera. Jisung almost turn into a tomato knowing that Chenle is just a few centimeters away from him.

"Why is he so close?" Jisung whispered.

They started talking about random stuff, and surprisingly, the two of them didn't get awkward. This is better, atleast the awkwardness between them disappeared.. Even just for a while.

"Jaemin hyung? You're looking for Jaemin hyung? He's not here, why are you guys searching for him?" Jisung curiously asked as he read the comments below.

Chenle looks at him and starts to scold him.

"You just need to answer them, 'Jaemin hyung is in your hearts, Sejeunies~' why are you complaining there?" he asked.

Jisung chuckled.

"But Jaemin hyung is too big to enter their hearts, hyung." he said. Chenle nearly rolled his eyes.

"You should think it figuratively, Jisung Park, can you please be cheesy just this once?" The older scolded him and Jisung smirks.

He looks at the camera and started asking their lovely sejeunies.

"Sejeunies, do you know where Chenle hyung is?" He asked.

Chenle raised his eyebrow now that the younger is acting like he can't see him. What's with him?

"Of course he's in my heart," Jisung answered and Chenle's cheeks starting to heat up. What the fudge?! He didn't expect that the younger can be cheesy in an instant!

"Hyung, you're blushing!" Jisung teased him and Chenle glared at him, warning the younger to stop.

Jisung laugh so hard. Chenle stops himself from hitting him. He loves teasing? Then fine, better ride with his jokes.

"If I am in your heart, why did you choose Sungchan before? Where is Sungchan then?" Chenle asked. It made Jisung stops from laughing.

"Huh?"

"Where is Sungchan, Jisung?" Chenle repeated.

Jisung pouts.

"He's in my pocket. He's too cute that I want to keep him forever. Why hyung? Do you want me to keep you in my pocket as well?" He asked.

Chenle innocently nodded.

"I want to. But did you find me cute?" He asked.

The younger teasingly shook his head.

"I didn't,"

Chenle immediately turn his back from him and hide his face on the car's window. He felt Jisung poking his shoulder but he's shrugging it off.

"Yah, Chenle hyung,"

"Don't talk to me," He said.

Jisung chuckled.

"I'm sorry, talk to me now~" He sweetly said. That made Chenle blushed even more.

"No!"

"lele~"

"I wont talk to you, go talk to Sungchan,"

Jisung laugh and look at the camera.

"It will be a solo live then,"