eighteen

"HAECHAN HYUNG!" Chenle called Haechan with a warning tone when Haechan didn't stop teasing his Renjun hyung after his voice cracks. 

From home unit is now practicing on their practice room, and Renjun's voice cracks so Haechan didn't stop teasing him. Renjun almost choke Haechan to death with his arm but Chenle stops him because he wants their practice to end early. His hyung is so childish. If he doesn't stop them, they will probably chase each other around the practice room and fight afterward.

"Let's take a break first, maybe Renjun needs to rest and relax his voice," Kun suggested. All of them agreed.

"And will you please stop teasing him, Haechan?" Doyoung asked the younger that just rolled his eyes from him.

"I can't hyung! it's really funny! Renjun crack voice; a never ending saga--" Taeil punch his shoulder even he as well can't help but stop himself from laughing. Gladly, Yuta seems not to care about what's happening around him.

"I gotta go first," Chenle excused himself and immediately went outside to escape the childish fight that is building between his two hyungs. Chenle close the door and was about to search for something to eat, but he suddenly halted from walking when he saw Jisung approaching the practice room he was in.

"Chenle hyung, is Renjun hyung inside?" Jisung asked.

The older raised his one eyebrow and rolled his eyes. Why on earth is he looking for Huang Renjun? Is he going to hug him again? He saw the two hug yesternight. It's possible to see them hug again.

"Yeah, Renjun hyung is inside. He's probably crying right now because Haechan hyung keeps on teasing him. Why? Are you here to comfort him again?" He asked. Jisung don't know why he sounded so bitter.

"I'm not here to comfort him, hyung. But since you told me he's crying, maybe I should give him a hug--"Chenle immediately covered his eyes and starts to fake a sob. He acts like he's crying, and Jisung's jaw drop on the floor because of disbelief. What the fudge is he doing?

"I'm crying! Huhu! I'm really crying!"Chenle tried his best to make his acting believable, but the younger wont just buy it.

"Can't you see? I'm crying! Don't just stand there! Give me a hug!" He said.Jisung chuckled and hit the back of his head slightly.

"You look stupid," he honestly said.Chenle's eyes widened and pointed him.

"What did you just called me?"How dare him to call him stupid? He's the one who's stupid here because he can't feel that he just want some hug!

"I said you're  cute." The younger answered. He got stilled.

"W-What?" Did he hear it clearly?

"Cutely stupid." Jisung continued and immediately entered the practice room, leaving Chenle's mouth hang open.

"Park Jisung! I surely will kick you later!"