nine

Why would he be jealous?  

Jisung can't stop himself from thinking why would Chenle act that way. He can't just think for a good and acceptable reason because first, he's awkward with Zhong Chenle. They rarely talk when it's not about work. So why would Chenle be jealous? Just because he chose Sungchan over him? Why? Did he make Chenle ashamed with their fans? Did he make him ashamed with their fans that were shipping and rooting for them? Did he step on his ego? He can't just get it. The more he think of it, the more "unreasonable" the reason came out.

"Renjun hyung, are you out for work?" Jisung asked the lad as he saw him on the front door. Renjun looks at him and smiled.

"Yeah, I'm going to Akdong Seoul. Did you already eat? Nana didn't cook for dinner. Just call Haechan or Mark hyung if you don't want to eat alone. Chenle is already sleeping upstairs. You can wake him up if you want."

The younger just nodded his head and cheered his hyung for work. His Renjun hyung is so hard working. He's sure that he'll be a good father to his children someday.

"I'm hungry," Jisung said as he dialed Mark and Haechan's number, but none of them answered him. He tried calling his Jaemin hyung but he remembered that he is busy because he's now practing NCT U - Make a wish with Taeyong, Doyoung, Jaehyun, Xiaojun, Lucas, and Shotaro. He also called Jeno but he have an agenda on SM building. Jisung sighed and pouted. Why does it feels like he was left alone? He misses his hyungs. Even they are living in the same dorm, he still misses his hyungs.

Jisung heard footsteps entering the kitchen. He looked at the entrance and his face lightened up when he saw Chenle on his blue stripes pajama, rubbing his eyes like a kid. His hair is also messed up. It's obvious that he's from sleeping. His eyebrows were drawn straightly together.

"What?" Chenle asked Jisung with irritation on his voice. Jisung is cutely staring at him so he needs to act like he's mad. He hates it because Jisung looks so cute. It makes him want to jump at him and pinch his cheek all night. It's weird.

"I'm hungry hyung," Jisung softly said.

Chenle stood straight and his heart melted because of Jisung's adorable face.

He look away.

"A-And, so?" He asked, trying to act mad.

He looks at the younger again and he almost cussed when he saw that he's pouting. How can this guy be so cute? Chenle cleared his throat before opening the fridge and get the ramyeon he had made earlier. He heat it for a couple of minutes and get two bowls for him and Jisung so they can eat together.

Jisung is just staring at him with amusement while he's serving him.

"What?" He asked when Jisung is still not adverting his look from him.

Jisung looks at the ramyeon on the bowl that's in front of him and pouted. That made Chenle's heart beats crazy as ever.

"This is Shotacheon ramyeon, i don't wanna eat this," the younger said.

Chenle looks at him and raised one of his eyebrow.

"And why don't you want to eat it?" He asked. He can just call for a delivery if he want. He will not plead to the younger just to eat his cook.

"Because it's not Chenji ramyeon," Jisung answered.

Chenle got stilled for what he just said and stare at Jisung for a couple of seconds. His mouth slightly opened. What?

"Hyung, how about we suggest the staff that the next episode of Chenji this and that is making Chenji ramyeon? There's no specialty, we'll just tell them that we'll make it with love." Jisung said.

Chenle almost choked at the younger's statement and Jisung also froze realizing what he just said. Love? Goosebumps. Jisung shyly smiled and rubbed the back of his head. Why think of that? Stupid mind.

"Ah, forget it." Jisung said and quickly grabbed the chopstick on the table and start eating Shotacheon ramyeon. Chenle shook his head while genuinely smiling at him.

He don't know that Jisung will think of Chenji ramyeon with love.

Chenle smirks. Well, it's not bad.