outro

The soup taste good. Jisung thought.

He is lying comfortably on his bedroom while Chenle is sitting beside him, checking his temperature from time to time.

Chenle didn't leave the younger like what he said. He's much concern about his health. He received a reply from Stephen Curry saying that they will always have a next time. And Chenle promised that he won't waste that chance again.

"Hyung.. A-Are you mad at me?" Jisung asked, after sipping the last soup. Chenle looks at him with a blank face.

Jisung is worried that the older is mad at him. Chenle raised one of his eyebrow.

"And why did you ask that?" he asked.

"Because you are supposed to meet Stephen Curry today! I'm wondering if you are mad at me because I'm the reason why you didn't see him. I'm sorry hyung, please don't be mad at me," He pleaded. Pouting his lip with a teary eyes. He don't want the older to be mad at him. So even it's not his mere fault, he still want to ask for his forgiveness.

"I'm not mad at you because I didn't meet Stephen Curry today. I'm mad at you because you are not taking care of yourself." Chenle answered. It made him pouted his lips even more.

"I know, it's my fault. That's why I'm asking you to forgive me. I'm sorry hyung.. Am I now forgiven?" He asked.

Chenle get up from the younger's bed and stare at him for a couple of seconds. It's not his fault, why is he asking for his forgiveness?

He wants seeing the younger scared and cute at the same time, so he decided to play an act.

"No,"

Days passed. Chenle continued to act that he's mad at Jisung. The younger keeps on taming him-giving him his favorite chocolate milk, buying him a new shoes, (although he can buy several shoes for himself) but everytime the younger ask him if he's already forgiven, he'll always answer, 'no'.

Jisung is serious in taming him. He became sweet, he volunteered massaging the older's head, shoulders, and even his feet. It's been days but Chenle is still not forgiving him, and it bothers him to death.

"Chenle hyung, are you now going to work?" He asked.

Chenle is wearing a gucci hoodie and Jisung would lie if he says that it didn't suits him.

He's so cute.

Jisung thought and blushed afterwards.

It made him smile seeing the older wearing the shoes he gave.

"Yeah," Chenle simply said.

Jisung cleared his throat before massaging his nape and looking at the older's eyes.

"Am I now forgiven?" he asked.

Wearing the shoes he had bought for him, isn't it a sign that Chenle already forgave him? Chenle rolled his eyes but can't help but to laugh hard from within. He found the younger cute so he can't still get enough.

"No,"

He said and leave the younger with a fake frown.

[DJ LeD: ON AIR]

"Sometimes, the more we get awkward with a person, the more that person became special to us.."

"..If some people can forgive others who is not their friend, how more can others forgive the person who is their own friend?

I hope we forgive others to ease our hearts and mind. Because a person who loves to forgive, is a person who loves giving a genuine smile. Before we continue with our topic for tonight, let's listen to this song first by NCT DREAM, entitled, Bestfriend."

Chenle leaned on his chair to rest his back as the music starts to play. He stares at the script he just read and reread it again.

He chuckled when he remembered Jisung and shook his head several times.

Forgiveness? How can he say that to his listeners, when he himself can't forgive? Well, not that he's mad at Jisung literally. He's just acting that he's mad, he's not really angry at him. If Jisung is listening to him right now, he'll probably hit him hard on his head.

Chenle smiled before getting his phone and typing a message for Jisung. It's now time to quit the act.

To Park Jisung:

You're forgiven baby :)

Sure, Chenle blushed when he read the word sent.

-E N D-