four

After eating breakfast, the five went to the studio as the gathering for their practice.
Chenle is listening on his earpods while Jisung is busy playing PUBG. 

The door of the practice room open and Taeyong comes in. 

"Hello babies!" 

Jisung quickly ended his game to pay attetion to his hyung. Taeyong is with Jaehyun and Doyoung that is wearing a gummy smile. 

"Are we now complete?" 

They start counting one by one and when Jisung join to count with his eyes, he's a bit shock when he saw two familiar yet unfamiliar faces on the circle. They are here to prepare for their comeback as OT21, but he didn't know that there will be two members to debut. Who are they? 

"Babies, meet our new members, Shotaro and Sungchan!" Taeyong happily said and all the members greeted the two warmly. 

"Annyeonghaseyo, Shotaro-imnida!" 

"Annyeonghaseyo Sungchan-imnida!" 

Jisung looks at the two and he admit that both of them are cute. Especially this Shotaro.. And this Sungchan? Is he older than him? Will he be a hyung now? He can't help but to smile while looking at Sungchan, but his smile immediately faded when he saw Chenle frowning at him. 

He blinks when Chenle also rolled his eyes. What's his problem?