fifteen

There's something wrong with Renjun hyung.  

Jisung thought as he noticed Renjun not smiling at them. The older just got home from work and he looks sad. He's tired, of course, But why is he sad? What happened?

Jaemin asked him if he knows what happened to Renjun, but all of them are clueless.

Renjun skipped dinner. He's not going out on his room. So Jisung decided to talk to him.

"I'll go talk to Renjun hyung," Jisung volunteered and immediately get a glass of milk for his hyung before he knock on his door to talk to him.

He's nervous, but because he's worried about Renjun, he needs to do this.

They are not use seeing him like this. He's always been energetic even he's already tired.

"Renjun hyung?" He called his name.

He got no response so he opens the door and saw the older lying on his bed while hugging a huge white pillow. He's hiding his face but Jisung is sure that his hyung is crying. He can hear his sobs and his shoulders are moving upwards and downwards.

Jisung's heart aches seeing his hyung in such kind of state. What really happened to him?

"Hyung, are you okay?" he asked.

What a lame question. Of course he's not okay. Jisung scold himself.

Renjun didn't respond and it made the younger worried even more.

"Did someone hurt you? Tell me hyung, I'm willing to listen." He said.

Renjun remove the pillow that is covering his face and Jisung's heart shattered into pieces seeing the tears on his eyes. They are supposed to twinkle with delight, not with tears.

Renjun stood up and give the younger a hug without saying anything. The younger is taller than him so it's making the hug more comfortable.

Jisung just let him to hug him and wait for his hyung to speak up. At least he can now comfort him.

"I'll stop being a dj." Renjun finally said.

Jisung froze for a minute. What?

"I'm so careless, I shouldn't have read that comment. It's my fault. I cussed a foreign language in front of our sejeunies on vlive. I-I don't know it's a bad word, now I got my consequences. I'll stop being a dj. It hurts so much, Jisungie." The older said.

Jisung can't help but to be sad for his hyung. Renjun loves encouraging people through reading their letters on Akdong Seoul but now, it just slipped on his hand like a dream overnight.

"I don't wanna leave Akdong Seoul. It became a family to me. Caoli jie, Lanlan jie, Guozhen gege, they are all important to me. I just celebrated my first year being a dj. Why all of a sudden?" Renjun once again burst into tears.

Other people might think he'll leave Akdong Seoul because of his hectic schedule, but it's not the real reason.

He can do all of his schedule without leaving Akdong Seoul. It now became part of him so how can he leave Akdong family just like that?

Jisung raised his hand and embrace the older back. He patted his head to comfort him.

"You did well, hyung, and I'm so proud of you." He said.

He had witnessed how his hyung excelled being a dj. He will also miss DJ Ren-D.