(24) "Fifty"

Thank you for you guys' kind words on the last chapter but not a chapter. All of them made me motivated to get this done. Thank you for caring about me and thank you for making me feel some love <3 Love you guys too

Explicit Content yall

We'd decided to go to the basement for my punishment but we didn't know Daniel was going to be there. He sure did spend a lot of time down there so it was to be suspected. Why did he spend so much time down there? I wondered if he was feeling the place out or something. Making sure he knew where everything was just incase he one day wanted to quickly and effectively keep someone down here. I don't know. Dean and I decided to pretend as if things were how Daniel thought they'd be. He acts furious and unforgiving with me and I act scared and sorry. Back to the basement. Daniel was there. And he was more than pleased.

"Dean, I see you're not as much of a soft Dom as she says, good job." Daniel doesn't hesitate on ratting me out smirking in pleasant surprise when Dean's head snaps in my direction. Crap. I'm not sure if I brought up what I'd specifically said to Daniel but should it even matter?

"You told him I'm soft?" It did. A new flame of rage flashes in his eyes but I knew we were acting so I go along with it, "Can you honestly look at him and then at yourself and say that you're not?" I frown, trying to play the role of the person I made Daniel think I was earlier.

He clenches his jaw and an evil look lights up his face when he grabs my jaw and forces me to look him in his eyes. His hands were cold.

"Dean-"

"I know exactly why you think I'm soft but I'm going to show you exactly why I'm not." He let go of my jaw so roughly that I seem to stumble back a bit. I didn't know why he was cold if we were only acting. But I knew that I couldn't mention it because then Daniel would know that we had a plan.

I watch in confusion as he walks over to a tall plastic dresser that I knew tools were in. When he goes in I don't expect anything crazy. A riding crop maybe? A flogger? Been there done that. But when he closes the draw, as he turns around toward me what he has left my jaw hanging. A knife, a vibrator, a blindfold, and some rope. He notices my reaction because he throws the rope and blindfold over his shoulder effortlessly, puts the vibrator in his pocket, and plays with the knife in his hand. He was so hot. But he was also so scary. What was he going to do to me?

"Dean, what the hell? What's that for..." I say with a slight quiver in my voice. If we were acting, then well, I was doing a damn good job. If we weren't? Then I was really scared shitless.

He doesn't answer, he just begins walking toward me slowly so I had enough time to watch the knife be stroked in his strong hand. The fück was he going to do?!

I think of running out of the door but should I? One pro was if he was committed to proving a point even if just for show, I could possibly actually getaway. Another pro was if I ran... it kind of made everything more believable. I run. I run as fast as I could but I'm grabbed by my waist by warm hands. Daniel.

"Daniel please. Don't you see he's got a knife?" Daniel picks me up in the air with his hands wrapped around my waist and begins walking back into the room with me.

"Yeah. And I'm curious to see what Dean does with it." He laughs by my ear before throwing me down on the ground. Pain instantly echos along my side that hit the ground and I curl up instantly. I don't expect to be snatched up so impatiently by Dean and pushed onto the bed followed by an angry, "I'm not playing with you right now". I scoot backward and he grabs me by my ankle, leaning down into my ear, "Notice how I'm speaking into your ear for you and you only to hear? Stop fucking playing with me. Be a good girl and take your punishment."