(6)"Fear is What Holds People Back"

This is one of the séx scenes I'm going to skip, partially because wattpad doesn't like too many non/con things, even though this is consensual non/con between them. Hard to explain... Anyways, the other reason is definitely not because I don't know how to write an anal scene or have no desire in writing one that hurts! pft

   It's been 3 days since I've been so brutally punished and I've decided to invite some internet friends over, but as I hung up my phone I'm met my Dean who grabs me by my jaw

   "You having company in my house?" He mutters with a deep intimidating tone, the squeeze of his fingers on my cheeks getting harder and harder. I roll my eyes at his need to call this house his. I mean sure, he was a ghost. He lived here first. But I paid to live here. This was my house. I try to walk away but his death grip on me was just too strong. He smirked at the millionth display of proof that I was no match for him and he had all of the power over me. I knew how much that turned him on and put him in the mood.

When I don't answer, he let's go of my jaw and snakes a hand around me and slapped my panty clad aśs and grabs it roughly. He stares into my soul as his fingers found their way over the part of my underwear in front of my sore âsshole. He lightly presses on it, glancing seductively at his arm, then back into my eyes. He liked to study my reaction to the things he did, bask in it.

"Yes, I've invited my friends over." I breathe, feeling a shaky breath come out as I was afraid of what he'd do to me. I didn't know why I was so afraid of him so suddenly, especially with the fact not being due to him being a ghost.

"Babe, you've been different. You don't seem to enjoy my company. Our encounters. Do you perhaps have plans to tell anybody?" He replies  in suspicion, placing a strong hand on my shoulder. He began pushing me so that I was sat on the bed, towering over me in the terrifying way he'd done times before.

   "No..." I immediately think of what telling on him could do. I mean, I did sort of like it at first. But now I felt like a prisoner. He hasn't let me leave the house ever since I've moved in. He was someone I feared which is strange coming from a girl who went seeking ghosts.  Would telling somebody help me out? I wondered.

   "Tell me, how do I know babe? You aren't into the things we do. Not like you'd been at first."  He pouts, crouching down so that we'd be eye level. My breathing picks up as I feel his eyes staring way into my soul. I felt like just by doing this, he knew everything about me. He raises his eyebrows at me once he wasn't given a response and smirks like he really did know everything. He brings his hand up to my face and slaps it softly, but enough to invoke fear in me.

   "Oh please. Your mouth has done more for me than utter a simple response in a conversation. I know that you can do it. Are you into it? Am I reading wrong?" He pouts, eyes never once leaving mine. He drags his hands up and down my thighs, making me want to melt. In a bad way. No matter how my body reacted to him, I knew that he was too scary for me to enjoy being taunted by.

   "I am." I mutter, clenching my jaw making sure I looked anywhere but him. My response was short, brief, very clear. But he didn't believe it.

"You're lying to me, Sarah. I think I have to teach you a little lesson before your friends get here, hm? You know, make sure you be a obedient little girl and keep your mouth shut?" He uses his position of his hands on my thighs to boost himself up to a standing position, walking away from me. I knew that whenever he'd walk away, when he'd come back it'd be hell for me. Whether he was grabbing a tool, or deciding how i'd be punished. I didn't want to be today. I just wanted to live peacefully.

"Please, sir. You don't have to punish me again to assure I won't tell anybody. I would never." I squeak out, tears welling in my eyes. Maybe this was it then. Maybe this was my life. Being kept a miserable puppet attached to his strings. I didn't know why he was so hell bent on me not telling anybody. He knew that he couldn't be harmed by any life forces. Maybe this was just a power tactic.

He stops dead in his tracks, turning on his heels. He stalks back over toward me and holds his hands out for me to grab. Thinking of my peace and my safety today I take his hands and stand to my feet, limbs shaking from fear.

As I stand up, he stares into my eyes, his own seeming to soften. He does this for a while, perhaps still attempting to figure me out.

"You're scared of me. That's what it is." He concludes, pressing his forehead lightly against mine before pulling it back in order to get a better look at me. He seems to say this with no emotion. He wasn't upset or shocked at this hypothesis. More like pleased.

I gulp, not responding, "You're afraid I'll push you onto that bed and spânk you until you're kícking and crÿing, begging for mercy. You're scared that after, I'll fùck the shīt out of you—which you secretly enjoy— until you're throbbing down there from the ache of orgasming so much and so hard that you can't even count it or realize it." He holds my hands tighter, pushing me back to sit on the bed with his knee. I curse myself for the pleasure I felt from his dírty talk. The way it awakened me below which I felt no words of the sort should ever.

"You're scared of admitting to the pleasure, the thrill, the anxiety that all of this brings you. You're afraid that you like it, only because it seems taboo to you." He pushes me onto my back not straddling me like I thought came next. Instead he glides his hands along my hip bone, and up to my stomach sending shivers down my spine. The way he slowly feels beneath my shirt gives me goosebumps as I shut my eyes in shame. Maybe he was right. Right about everything.

"But darling, fear is what holds people back. If you want to be free? Be happy? What you've got to do is forget the fear. Let it go."