(25) "It's embarassing, really"

Hoping there isn't a continuity error in here somewhere. I'm writing this just because I know some are expecting it. My mental health lately 📉. I know I've gotta come on here more often.

After bringing me to my room I slept for the rest of the day. Every now and then for the next few days, Daniel would use me and I would let him. But today was the day we were gonna execute our plan. Today was going to have to work. Darlah could be dead by now! We were wasting time. The plan was to get Daniel alone and seduce him. Make him believe that I wanted him. But Daniel was too smart for that, so we had to lead up today... little by little. It started with little moans here and there, and then two-word dialogue(I don't want to mention it), and now we're here. We figured it was best not to mention Dean at all, mentioning Dean would reveal the plan instantly.

Dean left me alone in my room earlier on today because that's when Daniel would come in. We were reliant on today being the same as any other day. I breathed out a sharp breath as my eyelids fluttered. I was trying to fake sleep as not so seem like I was waiting around. But then I felt another presence in the room.

"Terrible fake sleeper. Anyway, you shower yet?" Daniel smirks, unamused with my performance. With a sigh, I sit up, "No." I try to be confident as I threw my legs over the bed and put my feet into slippers. He nods and does a motion to the bathroom with his head.

"Well, let's get to it," He says as I begin walking over to where he stood in the middle of the room, when I pass him he guides my butt with his hand. "You're not going to like what I have planned for you today." He laughs causing a chill to run down my spine. As I step into the bathroom and my feet are met by the cold tiles I decide to say something under my breath, "Well secretly I might but I'd never tell you that." But I feel him grab my shoulder, he's heard me. Good.

"Face me." He demands as he enters the bathroom too, kicking it closed with his foot. When I do he asks, "What did you say?" He raises an eyebrow, smirk on his lips. I fake fear and don't say anything for a few seconds, "I didn't say anything." But maybe I really was scared. This could turn out bad for me if he finds out it was all a game.

"No, no. You did. Repeat it now or so help me... wait. You'd like that, wouldn't you?" My stomach begins to hurt now, I don't know what to do or to say. He'd hurt me thinking I'd like it. Well, I knew what I signed up for.

"I-" I look down feeling the pure amusement he had radiating off of him. He nods and picks me up effortlessly then placing me in the shower. He turns the water to room temp. Not too cold, not too hot, just how I liked it. "I was going to get in there with you, and maybe I still will, but let me ask you something." He stands beside the curtain and opens it so that he could see me. Daniel was always torturing me in some way but looking at me shower was better than him showering with me I suppose.

"Is that why you're with Dean. Do you like what he does to you?" He asks. Were we sharing sleepover stories now?"Yes, but not always." I say blandly. I grab a bottle of dove liquid soap and lather it onto a loofa I had in the shower and begin getting to work. Daniel's silent for a moment before he says something new, "So what's different with me? I do the same thing as him, why are you afraid of me?"

"I'm not-" I try to lie but he cuts me off, "I can practically feel the fear seep out of your skin. Both of us hurt you, but you're adamant about being with and loving Dean. It's embarrassing really." Okay... none of his concern. I knew that this was just a shot at Dean because of their rivalry. But it was true. What Daniel was saying was true and I hated hearing someone else say it. I change the topic, it was time to get a connection with him. Phase two of our plan.
"I like my moments with you too, you know. Sometimes even more." I shrug, trying to stay busy scrubbing my skin so that I didn't spend so much time trying to lie. It helped.

"Mhm, why is that?" He asks as he begins unbuttoning his shirt. As he does it I look away quickly. Shit. I take a deep breath, hoping to get out before he was completely dressed. He'd have his way with me regardless. "Everything you do to me, you do it loud and proud. Dean does things to me and then acts as if it's hurting him to hurt me." I shiver, it's true. It's sad because it's true. I'd rather if Dean didn't act as if he cared about me so I'd be smart. I wouldn't have feelings for him if he didn't show me how "caring" he was. It was like my mind could make out all of the sense of me and Dean and tell me what I should do but the moment I see Dean those feelings start to dissipate.

"And that's not what you want? Sympathy?" He asks like he was stupid, but I knew it was just his way of squeezing all of the facts out, "Of course I do... I just... I just don't want it to be fake. He doesn't feel for me if he keeps doing what he does. I hate that I believe he cares, even while I know the truth" I sigh feeling as if I was bearing my soul to someone who didn't have one. But it was whatever. I was doing this for Darlah, not me.

"I agree with you, you know. Before I would've thought you were trying something slick like last time. But you're actually telling me your true feelings about Dean. I can tell." Well, he was wrong about me not being slick, but he was right. I did feel this way about Dean. I just needed someone to share it with. Sadly because of our plan, it was Daniel.

I haven't looked at him for a while and suddenly he's behind me, "Do you want me to take you out of here? I know me and you made a deal but you aren't happy here. Say the word and I'll-" I cut him off instantaneously. What was my alternative? Being sold into séx slavery? Dean was a good actor too, I must admit. None of them truly gave a shít.

"I don't want to leave," I say coldly. I couldn't leave. That wasn't the solution, not yet.

"Why, because of Dean?" He suddenly grabs me by my hips and pulls me back onto his stiff member. I wince but decided to let it happen without any visual tears.

"No," I say breathily, "This is my house. I paid for it and I'd like to stay here." Valid point. I was surprised I could talk so normally while Daniel was thrusting deeply into me. "Aren't you afraid you'll eventually end up like Dean?" He whispers in my ear. Dead he means? "You cursed him, didn't you? That's why he's stuck here? That's why he can't leave." I change the topic.

"Who's to say I won't do the same to you? Won't kill you and trap you, I mean." He sounds like he's trying to scare me. "Because then I'm stuck with Dean forever." I rinse the soap off of my front as Daniel continued thrusting into me, "Then Dean has a little plaything forever."

"You mistake me for someone who actually cares. Just because I want Dean miserable doesn't mean-"

"What are you?" I change the topic. Getting straight to the point now, are we? I needed to slow my roll. I'd get myself caught. "What?" He stops thrusting and stands still. Had this been the wrong move? "We all know you're the one who killed him, and now he physically doesn't recognize you. How'd you do that? The same magic you used to spell the house? What are you?" I turn to face him suddenly feeling his energy shift. I look into his eyes and see cold. He smirks before the smirk falls into a scowl,
"If I didn't know any better I'd say you're trying to figure out my life story. Want to know what I am? Why I can do what I do?" He raises an eyebrow. Maybe what he says can help us. Was he a witch? Was his spellbook somewhere nearby?

"I'm a demon."