(13) "Not Over, Not Nearly"

Sexual contents being kept to a medium but I know that's not what you all want so I'm going to be explicit for once & not skip over this smut . But remember, if i'm deleted my back up is signatureessencee2 & I can be founds under "signatureessencee" on a03(archive of our own). follow my other wattpad account now cause if i'm deleted, so is this story & you'll have no other link to me!

Sarah

  Whoosh. He sent the flogger flying through the air against my skin once more. Every single hit caused my rendered useless body to tense up with pain, and the stinging never had time to subside for as soon as he'd hit me once one place, he was preparing to hit me again in another place.

"I see instead of using your words you're silently taking your punishment. Good girl." He stalks behind me and pulls my hair backwards and tucks it behind my ear before leaning into my ear, "Love, you're shaking. Are you maybe... overwhelmed?" I feel him drag his cold fingertips down my back, and to answer his question yes I was feeling completely overwhelmed. Defeated. Moments before he'd cut off my nike leggings with scissors as well as my underwear so I was completely vulnerable to him. Things I'd dreamed of like a flogger lightly hitting me against my more intimate parts seemed like a nightmare instead. Things like this couldn't possibly be enjoyable when you were in complete fear of the person doing it.

"Let me down, please." I beg out of breath in defeat. The tears streaming down my face and the stinging bruises littered on my skin didn't seem to be nearly enough for him.

"I will. But darling, your punishment's not over. Not nearly." He simply causing my heart to plunge into my toes as he went to unlock my hands. He moved slowly as he trailed a finger along the bruises on my legs to the cuffs by my feet, causing me to wince. I was surprised I hadn't gone into cardiac arrest.

When I'm free, I immediately fall to the ground but he rushes to me and makes me stand again by helping me up the way you'd hold a baby, "No no no darling. You won't rest for a while." He motions to the bed in the middle of the room. I sort of appreciated the fact that he always changed the sheets so that the next day nobody would be laying on old bodily fluids. I stop and stare at the bed, remembering when Dean had done anal with me. The pain I felt that day was something that stuck with me. It was partially the reason why I never left, because I was scared of him ever hurting me the way he did that day. That, and what I now recognized as stockholm syndrome. This wasn't healthy. I had to get out.

I don't walk over to the bed like he's said so in return I'm smacked on my áss by his large, strong hand. Aside from the sting, the sound echoing the room was one that further scared me. If I ever got out of this basement, I had to also get out of this house. In result from the smack I comply and find my way to the bed and get on my hands and knees like he's always instructed me to do.

"Actually, love, you're gonna lay on your back." He comes behind me and reaches two fingers to play with me, causing me to wince but also whimper because down below was also a little sore from the flogging I'd endured for what felt like forever, "Those sounds, baby. You've got to stop, you know what that does to me." He growls, flipping me onto my back effortlessly. He easily connects my arms to the handcuffs on the head board and moves back to my lower region. I watch in terror as he pulls his belt out of it's loop with a bite of his lip and folds it twice. I hardly have time to think before he lightly spanks me on my pûssy, bringing me the aroused pulsing sensation. No. You won't be able to escape if you're able to get wet by what he does to you!

He tosses the belt to the ground and in and slowly unbuttons and pulls down his underwear and his pants, holding eye contact and a smirk the entire time. Sure enough, his ròck hard dick is out and larger than ever. He straddles me, slapping his díck lightly against my pelvis, "Here, do you feel how hard I am for you?" he says softly as he begins to rub against me, clearly I'm rendered useless because of my cuffed hands. He then rubs himself against my main area, teasing at my entrance and again, the size difference is noticeable. All of the sudden he begins entering me at a slow rate, and it's torture the way he looks me in the eyes with a smirk, and it was torture watching his chest rise and fall as he held himself in his hand as he went deeper and deeper. I could feel the stretching and the sudden pain that I never got used to and I think my wincing told him that fact, judging by the way he bit his lip and occasionally glanced at his díck entering me and then to my eyes. It's like he knew what he was doing to me. He knew this was torture. How could this feel so good?!

"I'm sorry about what I di- fùck." He cursed as he places a hand on my torso as he shuts his eyes and grinds up against me as he thrusted. I hated how much it turned me on when he cùrsed. I hated how I sort of believed his apology, "Babygirl. I'm so sorry." He grunts while continuing his work, yet with the apology all I could do was cry. I thought we'd seen eye to eye until today. When he got scary and whipped me while I couldn't do anything about it. Now when we had séx, he was completely different. And the pleasure was making me fall for it.

I feel as if I'm going to come at the work of the monster before me, his soft moans, the moans that sounded caught in his throat, "You're the only good thing to come from my death. You know I need you baby. I so fùcking need you" He whimpers as he's fùcking me, his eyes opening back up to look into mine as he began going faster and faster, but I can't reply. I can't dirty talk. I can just do my heavy breathing and light moans and feel like the slut he's called me. Why would I enjoy this from my abùser?! I was such a disappointment to myself.

He continues his motions quickly before he slows down, but he doesn't pull out of me this time, like the times before. He just goes slower and shower until he's reached his peak and comes in me. He'd usually pull out, and I didn't know how to react to the fact that he'd done that. I knew the dangers of unprotected séx, and I wasn't willing to be jizzed in by even a ghost.

"Fùck, I'm so glad that you're mine." He slowly slides out of me and I'm surprised that he doesn't go in for a second round like he'd usually do, "We have a life together. Right here. And I couldn't be more grateful to the hands of fate for it"

Well...