(19) "What's Not Any Fun?"

Okay, so I  picture Daniel as someone who looks like Damon from TVD. He's the closest image I could find of someone who looks like the person I imagine so tweak in your mind as you'd like.

Also thanks to anyone who's been reading this book! I currently would kill for a book this seggual on wattpad! Sadly they're hard to come by because most of them get removed

Also thanks to anyone who's been reading this book! I currently would kill for a book this seggual on wattpad! Sadly they're hard to come by because most of them get removed. I don't expect any less from this one so again follow signatureessencee2  because I will be uploading there when that day comes. and after that, it'll be ao3! We're at 60k+  reads and while it would be amazing to reach 100k, I have a feeling this book won't be up long enough for that. Still, this feeling is what I felt on my old account when Male Dominate Female School soared the way it did(ofc that one had way more views AND interaction but im hoping that'll change for this story!). Thanks, y'all!
Also EXPLICIT!!!!

  Dean couldn't convince Daniel to change his plans without the threat of more men coming here to drag me out and probably sell me.

I felt sort of embarrassed interacting with Darlah after knowing she was made to clean up my vomit. I was even afraid to ask if he actually had made her do it and how he had. I felt like she'd gone through entirely too much and it was all my fault.

"So that was the term on which you got me back? You were going to be his séx slave?" Darlah piped up from the corner of my bedroom as she undressed. I nod in embarrassment knowing that she could see me in the mirror as I dressed or rather undressed for Daniel. He wanted me to take a bath and get in just my bra and undies. He was out in the hall and Dean was there keeping an eye on him. I didn't know what Dean could do seeing as Daniel has warned that it'd be easy for him to get me out of the house especially now that he was in. He claimed he had me listed for sale and if I tried to leave I'd lose anyway. So I guess that's why we're here.

"I'm going to go. I didn't realize how crazy this could get. It was fun at first but I can't stay." She tells me. I did not oppose the idea. I suppose I hadn't realized that Darlah wasn't part of the conditions Daniel set. She was free to do as she pleased. I just feared Kaden might find her on her way home and attempt to sell her all over again.

"You should call an Uber. I'm really sorry about all of this." I sigh worrying more about her than me. Sure she wasn't going to be tormented but I was afraid that if she went out alone she'd be doomed. It was like I didn't trust the outside world. Especially now that she was on the dark web. Who's to say they didn't plan going back on their word?

"It's alright. I mean you got me out, right? So I just think I should leave while I can. But I won't leave until tomorrow, alright?" She looks back at me as I stood near my bed— sitting on it. I winced at the feeling of my lower region. It was in terrible pain after how rough and cruel Daniel had been to me. And I had to endure more.

"Why?" I wasn't complaining. It was probably safest to leave when the sun was out anyway. But I don't know maybe I was just trying my best to conversate with her about something, anything. Maybe it was my guilty conscience.