Presidential Pt. 2

Kiana stepped from the large shower and snapped the shower cap from her hair. The mound of curls on her head stuck out haphazardly before they were plopped on top of her head.

She finished her face routine at the sink before wrapping a towel around herself. She stopped just short of the doorway, her breathing hitching at the sight of the three men still kneeling patiently at the foot of her bed.

Hungry eyes took in her figure.

Kiana dropped her towel, the cold air causing her nipples to immediately harden. A series of groans and shuffling was rewarded as the men locked in to different parts of her body.

"Why are you all still in my room?" Walking towards her bed, she reached towards the pile of clothes to place on a pair of underwear.

"You didn't dismiss us, ma'am." 623 muttered, his eyes flickering from her breasts to her pussy.

"You're dismissed." Kiana smirked as none of the men moved despite her dismissal. Placing on a t-shirt, she didn't bother with the pants she'd pulled out. "489."

The man hopped to his feet eagerly approaching her but made no move to enter her personal space or touch her. Kiana liked how obedient the man always was- it often earned him rewards the others didn't get.

"Yes, ma'am?" He gulped as he pushed his hair back.

Kiana gave in, walking towards him and placing her arms around his neck. "You've been so good. Do you want a reward for yourself or do you want to split it with the others?"

The question had the other two shuffling on their knees once more. She could practically hear their silent screams to share but even she knew 489 was just as greedy.

"For myself." He chirped, his weight shifting from one foot to the other as he impatiently waited for her signal.

"Okay, baby." Kiana purred before leaning up to allow him to connect their lips. He kissed her softly, his hands pulling her closer before greedily rubbing along her body- both of his hands moving down to squeeze her ass.

The erection against her stomach let her know how excited he was. Pulling away, she allowed him to trail kisses down her neck.

"Do you want them to watch?" Kiana let him decide as she noticed the pair staring on in jealousy. She bit her lip at the erection 715 and 623 sported from simply watching the pair.

"Yes." 489 shared a glance back as well. Picking her up, he laid her on the bed before crawling on top of her to continue kissing down her body.

"May I eat your pussy, ma'am?" He asked against her inner thigh.

"You sure you don't want to share?" Kiana returned as she tilted her head to the left to see the others watching on. The second opportunity was more to rub it in the pairs face as she knew 489 would never share if he didn't have to.

"Yes, ma'am, I want my own reward." The growl against her thigh had her nodding in agreement. Her body trembled as he hurriedly placed his mouth against her as soon as her panties were pulled down far enough.

"Just like that." She coached, her left hand wrapped along the back of his head. 489 hummed against her before flicking his tongue against her clit.

His plump lips circled the nub before he softly sucked- the sensation causing her to gasp. Her back arched against his mouth and she rolled her lips.

"Oh, fuck, you're such a good boy. This is what good boys get." Nodding to her own words, she tried to keep herself from crying out as he hungrily worked his tongue and lips against her.