Threat Pt. 3

X6 moved quickly, grabbing her and pressing the knife into her throat. Without hesitation she wrapped her hands around the blade, blood pooling in the space, before twisting the knife.

Naomi threw her back into his chest before elbowing him where he'd been stuck. A pain unlike any he felt spread up his side. Using his disadvantaged state, she ripped the knife from his hands before backhanding him.

"Fuck," she groaned as she held her bleeding fingers. X6 felt frustration once more pool into his gut at the woman's ability to turn the situation.

Reaching out, he wrapped his hands around her throat and pushed her until her body fell back into the door. As he pulled his hand back to punch her, he felt the knife plunge into his side.

Before he could move back, she pulled it from his side and stuck him again. X6 had been stabbed plenty of times to know it wouldn't kill him. Using the grip on her throat he threw her across the room, watching in satisfaction as her body tumbled to the floor.

"Fucking bitch." He groaned as he held his bleeding side.

"You want to fight. Alright, let's fight." Reaching down she began unstrapping the heels from her feet.

X6 went to kick her in the face but she swiped his left leg from under him as he rose the right. Her legs wrapped around his own, using his body as leverage to pull herself up as he fell.

"You're a fuckin' cheater." She laughed as she sent a heavy blow to his jaw before hopping to her feet. Using the knife, she cut the straps from her ankles and kicked the heels to the side.

X6 groaned, fire spreading across his side as he stood to his feet. The unfazed expression on her face gave him a second wind as he squared his stance. A knocking on the door had them both freezing in place.

"Hello? It's your neighbor." An elderly woman's voice spoke from the other side of the door.

X6 knew he couldn't answer the door in his condition so his eyes flickered to Naomi. She smirked before turning towards the door.

Quickly, he grabbed her arm and pulled her into his chest, "don't do anything stupid."

"Or what?" She purred as she turned her face up towards him. An elbow to his side effectively released his grip and she continued towards the door.

She opened the door slightly before sticking her face out. "Hello, how can I help you?"

"Oh, hello, dear. I'd just come over when I heard that loud bang. I just wanted to make sure everything was okay." The woman croaked.

"I'm so sorry for making so much noise. We'll be sure to keep it down." Naomi laughed lightly as she engaged the woman softly.

X6 moved quietly to moved the rifle sitting in view of the cracked door. The last thing he needed was a nosy old lady worried about what he was doing.

"Alrighty, sweetheart. Have a good evening." They shared pleasantries before she softly closed the door and locked it back.

X6 let out an exasperated sigh as he fell to the couch and eyed his new stab wounds. They were strategically placed to avoid any vital areas but deep enough to incapacitate him.

"So you gonna stop trying to win when you clearly can't?" Naomi spoke as she took a seat next to him.

Standing from the couch, he moved wordlessly into his bathroom to grab a first aid kit. He always kept everything he'd need in case he became injured.

The pain wasn't too bad so he focused on disinfecting the area and suturing the opening. The sound of her feet shuffling across the floor made him roll his eyes. She popped into the bathroom before he could close the door.